seattle gunshots.......

jews are being threatened all over the world because of what israel has done. my uncle foward an email that was sent to him saying how there are threats towards jewish communities in canada and that there could be a possible terrorist attack in canada in the near future. this puts everyone in the world at risk.

and this is why i hate religion. it causes too much chaos and leads to violence which is something that should never be done within the bounderies of what others believe, religiously

Conquer All said:
and this is why i hate religion. it causes too much chaos and leads to violence which is something that should never be done within the bounderies of what others believe, religiously

It's not neccessarily religion itself, it's the movement of organized religion. I am not against religion; it's a person's own preference. Though, I don't believe in organized religion. Organized religion causes things like this. I just don't understand why a religious group would do such a thing because of something in the past. Not only were these things in the past but people don't neccessarily know the truth. It may be written but it hasn't been proven from what I understand.

Not to flame you or anything but isn't ALL religion organized in some way?
I don't seperate religion and organized religion, it's all the same to me.
However belief and religion, that's another beer.

basically, war just sucks.

Lunar Still said:
What's interesting is how news organizations all over the world are reporting that Israel started this, but here in the US they're saying it was Lebanon.

Reason # 131243151431513242143 not to trust what you hear on TV.

There are a few that are leaving out facts so that they can claim that israel started this all. These are typically controlled by extremist entities.

Many others, however, are simply not giving the whole story, and just making Israel look bad.

Others are giving all the facts and no opinions. Those are typically the ones that it is safe to listen to (sometimes).

Conquer All said:
jews are being threatened all over the world because of what israel has done. my uncle foward an email that was sent to him saying how there are threats towards jewish communities in canada and that there could be a possible terrorist attack in canada in the near future. this puts everyone in the world at risk.

You mean because of them defending themselves? Alright.

And to say that religion leads only to violence is naive in the extreme.

FretsAflame said:
You mean because of them defending themselves? Alright.

And to say that religion leads only to violence is naive in the extreme.

yeah thats what i was saying.

im saying that jews are mainly being threatened because people think that israel is only made up of jews but it isnt. why should a muslim kill an american jew when its the jews in israel who are fighting for what they believe.

Conquer All said:
yeah thats what i was saying.

im saying that jews are mainly being threatened because people think that israel is only made up of jews but it isnt. why should a muslim kill an american jew when its the jews in israel who are fighting for what they believe.

Quiet, you're a fucking kike. Even when I'm sitting next to an actual one, Isabel, do I realize it... poor girl. Atleast she feeds me. f