Seattle Metal Fest -- Death Angel, Strapping Young Lad, Dragonlord

hiddenlegions

DISCIPLE
Sep 21, 2002
So Cal
Visit site
DEATH ANGEL, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD, DRAGONLORD Confirmed For SEATTLE METAL FEST - July 4, 2003
DEATH ANGEL, SKINLAB, STRAPPING YOUNG LAD and DRAGONLORD are among the artists confirmed to appear at Seattle Metal Fest, a two-day event set to take place August 22-23 at Studio 7 in Seattle, Washington.

The complete list of artists currently scheduled to appear at the festival is as follows:

Friday, August 22:

12:00 p.m. - 12:20 p.m. HEADDIRT
12:40 p.m. - 01:00 p.m. SCORCHED EARTH
01:20 p.m. - 01:45 p.m. BLACKGOAT
02:05 p.m. - 02:30 p.m. MYIASIS
02:50 p.m. - 03:20 p.m. IN MEMORIUM
03:40 p.m. - 04:10 p.m. SERPENS AEON
04:30 p.m. - 05:00 p.m. BELTFED WEAPON
05:20 p.m. - 05:50 p.m. DRAWN & QUARTERED
06:35 p.m. - 07:05 p.m. ABUSE
07:35 p.m. - 08:20 p.m. SEVERED SAVIOR
08:50 p.m. - 09:35 p.m. DREAMS OF DAMNATION
10:05 p.m. - 10:55 p.m. EXHUMED
11:25 p.m. - 12:25 a.m. DRAGONLORD
12:55 p.m. - 02:00 a.m. VERY SPECIAL GUEST

Saturday, August 23:

12:00 p.m. - 12:25 p.m. PURE HATRED
12:45 p.m. - 01:10 p.m. STONECREEP
01:30 p.m. - 01:55 p.m. DROWN MARY
02:15 p.m. - 02:45 p.m. M.T.F.
03:10 p.m. - 03:40 p.m. MAIDEN VOYAGE
04:00 p.m. - 04:30 p.m. CORNUCOPIA
04:50 p.m. - 05:20 p.m. AGGRESSION CORE
06:00 p.m. - 06:30 p.m. AGONY OF DECEIT
06:50 p.m. - 07:20 p.m. THE BRAIN DEAD
07:50 p.m. - 08:20 p.m. FORCED ENTRY
09:00 p.m. - 09:45 p.m. 36 CRAZYFISTS
10:15 p.m. - 11:05 p.m. SKINLAB
11:35 p.m. - 12:25 a.m. STRAPPING YOUNG LAD
12:55 p.m. - 02:00 a.m. DEATH ANGEL

For more information, visit the festival's official web site at this location.

taken from ......... FROM BLABBERMOUTH.NET

HMMMMMMMMMM, Let's see , DRAGONLORD is playing right before the "VERY SPECIAL GUEST" .......... Would I be assuming too much to say that Dragonlord's gear is already set up and all of that gear and players are the same as our band TESTAMENT ?????????

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????

:wave:

Or is this just wishful thinking on my part ? LOL :lol:

:headbang:

Pyrus said:
It's gonna be Nevermore, dude.

Lucky Seattlean bastards. Why is Death Angel playing EVERYWHERE but SF?!

Death Angel just played SF, last month with Metallica, & before that with Halford & Testament, in SF also. And Palo Alto only 40 nimutes away from your house Pyrus!

hiddenlegions said:

HMMMMMMMMMM, Let's see , DRAGONLORD is playing right before the "VERY SPECIAL GUEST" .......... Would I be assuming too much to say that Dragonlord's gear is already set up and all of that gear and players are the same as our band TESTAMENT ?????????

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????

:wave:

Or is this just wishful thinking on my part ? LOL :lol:

!:headbang:

It's not Testament.

The Metallica gig was exclusive, and Thrashfest was over three months ago; they've played plenty of gigs since then. And Palo Alto is pretty damn far away when you don't have a car (and it's not like my parents are gonna drive me to Death Angel.)

Oh well, they'll play here eventually, I suppose.

Pyrus said:
The Metallica gig was exclusive, and Thrashfest was over three months ago; they've played plenty of gigs since then. And Palo Alto is pretty damn far away when you don't have a car (and it's not like my parents are gonna drive me to Death Angel.)

Oh well, they'll play here eventually, I suppose.

If I May: When I was in High School, I had a car when I was 16(I worked a job to buy it), & even when I did'nt have wheels, other friends of mine did, & we used to go to concerts all the time, even out of San Francisco, from the same neighborhood you live now. So save your excuses
for your parents, maybe they will drive you to your prom! If your nice, & get good grades, maybe even ...........................a concert!

I wish I could go to this but getting off work in the summertime is very hard. Pyrus you don't have your license so you could borrow your parents car?? I use to do that all the time when I was 16.

When I was too young to drive, I got a fake hippie/devout catholic to take me to a Testament gig.
Now, I just throw a case of oil in the trunk and beg a AAA card off someone then go to any show within five hours of here.

My parents refuse to let me drive, because their insurance quadruples. Load of crap, ain't it? And that's not just THEIR car, but any car. But if my friend Rob (or one of my other friends with room in their car) drives down, I'm there. Or if I can convince my parents to drive me as a very delayed birthday thing.

Oh yes, fuck prom up the ass with a chainsaw for all eternity. I don't perform in the Retard Carnival.

I feel for you , Pyrus. I just turned 16, I got a car in very good condition from my older brothers roomate for FREE, and all I need is a job soon and I'll be able to drive it. I guess I just got lucky.

All the metal chicks are already taken (at least those who would be willing to date guys me & Brent's age...)

I could ask my (HOT!) indy-rocker friend if she's interested in checking out a metal show. I'll just play her Veil of Deception, Seemingly Endless Time, and Voracious Souls and hope her ears don't explode.

Yeah, if there aren't enough metal chicks, I'll just have to make one. :headbang:

Pyrus said:
All the metal chicks are already taken (at least those who would be willing to date guys me & Brent's age...)

I could ask my (HOT!) indy-rocker friend if she's interested in checking out a metal show. I'll just play her Veil of Deception, Seemingly Endless Time, and Voracious Souls and hope her ears don't explode.

Yeah, if there aren't enough metal chicks, I'll just have to make one. :headbang:

Show her a photo of Rob Cavestany and Mark Osegueda - SHIRTLESS! She'll be there...

Um, Py, real "metal chicks" are born... not made ;).

Yeah, Mark's a pretty good-looking guy.

In a platonic, objective, sense, of course.

I dunno bout that, TL...my sister was a pop (Spice Girls & the like) fan up until she was about 9; then I began exposing her to metal after I got into it. Now her favorite band is Nevermore, she's slowly learning how to play the riffs to "Creeping Death," and she'd gladly sell me into slavery to pay for Iron Maiden tickets. It just takes patience.