Seattle people!

Shpongled

Aug 30, 2001
If you're so inclined, come see my band's first show ever on Saturday July 8th at The Catbox in Tacoma with Sleep Terror! Should be a hoot :)

We are called Weapon Within and we play metal. You can hear us by clicking over there............. right here.

firewalkjen said:
Damn wish I could come:( Won't be in Seattle for another 6 months.

Have an great show!!

...Yeay, right at the peak of suicide appreciation season.
F'n gray and blue/black clouds, rain for a month and dismal. Right now is PERFECT here.

teredd said:
...Yeay, right at the peak of suicide appreciation season.
F'n gray and blue/black clouds, rain for a month and dismal. Right now is PERFECT here.
Yeh I'll be there for Seattle Metalfest, Can't wait to move back there.

The dismalness doesn't bother me. I'm a pale red head so the sun and me don't get along to well. Most of the time I prefer the gloom.

Wish I could be in Seattle right now...f'ing heat and sun all the time is driving me nuts. Hope you have a good show.

Ooh...Sleep Terror. They're coming to my neck of the woods next month.

End Theory's going to be there too, right?

I might go and check it out. Also, I've been telling Shannon (from End Theory) that I'll go check out one of their shows but I've just been so damn busy with my own band. This would be a good opportunity to check out you guys and another great band. You guys sound pretty good.

I'll try to make it out. If I don't, blame my band. :lol:

SSJ4SephirothX said:
End Theory's going to be there too, right?

I might go and check it out. Also, I've been telling Shannon (from End Theory) that I'll go check out one of their shows but I've just been so damn busy with my own band. This would be a good opportunity to check out you guys and another great band. You guys sound pretty good.

I'll try to make it out. If I don't, blame my band. :lol:

Sweet dude! Yeah End Theory are on the bill as well, so it's going to be a rad show! Our drummer used to play in band called Byaxis with Shannon back in the day. Good shit! I can't wait to get on stage again! It's been 9 months! Damn.

Hopefully we'll see you there :)

Jen, we'll be playing shows all the time, so you'll have a chance to see us at some point!

firewalkjen said:
Jen, we'll be playing shows all the time, so you'll have a chance to see us at some point!

good :)

Did you happen to catch deathfest by chance? I was so happy to be back in Seattle even if it was for only a week.[/quote]

I did not make it out to Deathfest this year. I really wanted to see Obituary but some things came up that didn't allow me to go. Hopefully next year for sure!