Seattle Show question

Chromatose said:
isn't it a headline show?
Dude it's not like this is the last show Studio 7 will ever do. Come on now! They'll be a band playing there within 24 hours after Nevermore!

There are like, four or five bands. Doors open at 7:30 P.M. so I'm guessing the show will start around 8:30 - 9:00 P.M. The bands (other than Nevermore) combined most likely will fill about three or so hours.

I'm guessing Nevermore won't hit the stage until around Midnight.

It helps to go to the Studio 7 site, http://tinyurl.com/p9o8r

Four other bands, show starts at 8:30 (probably 9pm), 30 minutes/band average, 15 for teardown/setup, pretty much midnight or midnight:30 sounds right.

$15 cover charge at the door, but no guarantee it won't sell out. This concert is a steal.

Four other bands? Midnight? I was planning on driving back to Portland after the show. That means I won't get home until 6:00 or so. I'd better bring an IV hookup of Red Bull for the drive home.

Who cares if there are four other bands? If you're going for Nevermore, you're going to stay for Nevermore. Though, I can understand where everyone is coming from when they complain about four bands because hell, I like sleep too. But, I think of the bands:

They're playing with Nevermore. This is their chance to get their names out there and to be heard. I'll sit through them to respect the fact that they made it to a show with Nevermore. If they suck, it's the booker's fault. If they're good, more fucking power to them.

Hmmmm......shit.......I'm drunk.

They are all local and I think they might even all have practice space at studio seven. Methinks they might have browbeat nevermore or the booker for S7 to put them on the bill.