Sebastian Bach 2005 Tour?

Deadpool

The Elysium
Apr 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
Hey,
Sebastian Bach confirmed on his official site band s 2005 summer tour dates and I want to ask Will Steve be on tour with him.He toured with him in bach s 2004 tour but for this one will he play with bach?

Thank you for this answer dude,BTW You rule your work with Steve in Vintersorg is awesome keep it fuckin Heavy.I asked this cause there are some rumors that Steve has a chance not to play in this tour etc. ok now I learned the truth. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Deadpool said:
Thank you for this answer dude,BTW You rule your work with Steve in Vintersorg is awesome keep it fuckin Heavy.I asked this cause there are some rumors that Steve has a chance not to play in this tour etc. ok now I learned the truth. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I totally agree with you regarding their work in Vintersorg!!

mr V

hehe,you are amazing man VFSG and Focusing Blur are masterpieces.And I think Vintersorg should do a tour like bach,(including Turkey).We'r waiting for it. There is big potential that bands realise after they play here.

I agree! People who aren't educated or experienced about Turkey don't realize it's a really great place to play. I was one of them, but after I played in Istanbul I saw the light!!!
So it's cool I'll be back there in about a month. Hopefully the show will be as great or better than last time.

Yea Istanbul is a good place to play and we are hungry for these concerts. Bands are starting to come here in the last 2-3 years.
We are waiting for you. I ll be there on june 9.I think it will be unforgetable.BTW Since Metal Mike has joined bach and you :worship: have played in the album Metal for Life we r expecting to see some Painmuseum Stuff :)
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

what's up is with this Bach guy man,he cant get along with anybody!I bet its henning Pauly's last time using him for frameshift project!by the way i love Ralph's playing better than metal(wah)Mike

Last time Sebastian played in Ankara and I was there. But this time Bobby is along with him and he is my all time favourite drummer. I have to be there. Isn't it possible to play a gig in Ankara?

Concert was great(june 9 Istanbul/Turkey) It was a incredible line up,incredible concert and incredible show :hotjump: .Steve you were amazing :worship: :headbang: ,riffs that you played when Bach anounced line up starting from you were just great, You rock the crowd.Bobby s Drum solo was rulllled, with that twirling speed. He had almost flied with his drum sticks.Metal Mike was great.Johnny Chromatic ruled too.I think it was a unforgotable night. I got 40 min video of thet night it s a masterpiece.and :headbang: yea You guys played a Painmuseum song too.(American Metalhead) We r waitinig you guys for another concert.Thank you for this unbelievable night.Waiting to be there again :headbang:

HippieOfDoom said:
I agree! People who aren't educated or experienced about Turkey don't realize it's a really great place to play. I was one of them, but after I played in Istanbul I saw the light!!!
So it's cool I'll be back there in about a month. Hopefully the show will be as great or better than last time.
hey Steve can you try getting Testament,Sadus to New Delhi ,India.that would be awesome if it was possible