Sebastian Bach, Sep 15 Melbourne

As am I! Don't post much but lurk every now and then.

Never thought he would tour and am absolutely stoked that I'm gonna be able to see him play all the Skid Row classics on Friday! Saw him sing with Axl at the Hammersmith and Donington in June and he fucken rocked!

The P-Stan indeed!
On that topic he is now the proud father of Colin Stanley, born last week on September 6!! Congratulations to the big man!!

I've heard he might be touring here around Feb or so, it would be unreal if he does! Apparently he starts his US tour about a week after get back to Australia, that sucks! So close, yet so far!

Winmar said:
G'day Ducks, where in Melbourne are you?

Which songs did he play when you saw him?

Balwyn, eastern suburbs!

He sang a duet with Axl on My Michelle at both gigs. Pity it was just one song each time but it was absolutely awesome! Definately a highlight. Seeing Izzy play a few songs at Donington was pretty crazy as well!

Ah Balwyn, that's where my dentist is! :)

Did he do his own set as well? Sounds like an excellent show!

Winmar said:
Ah Balwyn, that's where my dentist is! :)

Did he do his own set as well? Sounds like an excellent show!

Nah he didn't unfortunately, for those shows he was just guest appearing for a song with GNR. He opened for them in the UK about a month later aparently but I was home by then.

Shows were incredible. I was on the barrier dead centre at the Hammersmith, just wish I could've taken pics to prove it! Security was very tight about that for some reason! Sebastian is just an energy bomb of a person. He was going nuts and I can only imagine how much he'll get the joint rockin' on friday!

Seeing Metallica play MOP in its entirety and a new song was amazing too. Well worth the trip and got real lucky with the special things those bands did.

I had my appendix taken out about a week and a half ago too, so I gotta try and not go too crazy and hurt myself! hahaha

Couldn't miss this gig!

Ouch, that sounds painful! Look after yerself!

You were lucky seeing those bands over there; we can only dream of that sort of thing here. How long were you there for?

I'm listening to Slave to the Grind now, so I'm fucking pumped about tomorrow night. :headbang:

Winmar said:
Ouch, that sounds painful! Look after yerself!

You were lucky seeing those bands over there; we can only dream of that sort of thing here. How long were you there for?

I'm listening to Slave to the Grind now, so I'm fucking pumped about tomorrow night. :headbang:

Yeah I'll have to be careful but its healed pretty well so far so i should be all good.

Yeah I knew I had to go when my 2 fav bands were headlining Donington, couldn't pass it up. Unfortunately I was only there for 2 weeks but I wanna go for a lot longer next year, hopefully Maiden are playing a lot of festivals!

A BLABBERMOUTH.NET visitor from Australia has submitted the following report:

"Sebastian Bach stormed off the stage at his concert on Thursday night (Sep. 14) in Sydney, Australia. Frustrated with some audience members launching projectiles towards the stage, Bach made good on his threat of an early finish when a half-full plastic cup of beer was hurtled in the general direction of the band during the intro riff to 'Youth Gone Wild'. Bach threw his microphone down and stormed off, leaving a bemused crowd asking 'Youth Gone Where?'"

A member of Bach's official forum, who calls himself "davem", posted the following review of last night's performance:

"Tonight's show at Selina's in Sydney was fantastic but sadly ended rather abruptly with Seb storming off after having one too many bottle and can thrown at him. I would have liked to get my hands on whatever clowns came out tonight with apparently nothing else to do but ruin a great gig but that's the thing about pussies, They like to hide in the safety of a crowd. I was lucky enough to see SKID ROW a number of times but tonight I was with people who had not seen them and it is a shame that they were robbed of some classic stuff due to the actions of a few morons. We are seriously starved of quality gigs in this town and it pisses me off that a show this good finished the way it did. I hope that this does not stop Sebastian from returning as we need more rock n roll here."

Another forum member, named "dagz1207", added:

"He got to the last song. He warned people continuously throughout the show to stop chucking crap on stage. He walked off once at the beginning of 'Youth Gone Wild', after someone threw a can or something at at him. Came back on, and kicked the guy out. Warned us all one last time to stop it or he was gone. Started 'Youth' again and then some asshole chucked something, then he was gone! I was up top watching one guy getting hassled that he stopped the show. He ran out of the building pretty darn quick!!! Great show, though! Best frontman ever!! Bas rocks!!!!"

As previously reported, an 18-minute audio interview with Sebastian Bach, conducted recently by Andrew Haug of Triple J's "Full Metal Racket" (based in Australia), can be downloaded at this location.

Bach recently announced that he has signed a management deal with Rick Sales of Sanctuary Artist Management. His new solo album, "Angel Down", is tentatively due before the end of the year via Artemis Records.

Bach's current touring/recording lineup consists of the following:

Sebastian Bach - Vocals
Metal" Mike Chlasciak (HALFORD, PAINMUSEUM) - Guitar
Steve DiGiorgio (SADUS, ex-DEATH, TESTAMENT) - Bass
Bobby Jarzombek (ICED EARTH, HALFORD) - Drums
Johnny Chromatic - Guitar

Thats terrible, never do that, people have paid there money to go and you play the fucken show, its only a little bit of water, what a panzey

Fuck I hope there's a dickhead shortage tonight. Sounds like he cracks the shits like a knob, but why do people go to shows and chuck shit at the people they paid to see??

Winmar said:
Fuck I hope there's a dickhead shortage tonight. Sounds like he cracks the shits like a knob, but why do people go to shows and chuck shit at the people they paid to see??

yeh, probably booze and *****, the knobs

but a bit of water...come on!