Sebastian Bach's Hollaback Girl

OdinsCourt said:
That is from that show Glimore Girls. Hey, it pays.

He can still sing circles around and is more METAL than most people in the metal/prog world today! ;)

Don't get me wrong, If I was a chick and Bas loved me as much as I loved him then we would be married. The shit he did on Frameshift was amazing.

But.............WTF?

Bas is an idiot, but I love the guy! He didn't play his cards right with Henning, because Bas could front a power/prog band as good as anyone. Until he gets that ego in control he'll never be to his full potential, but that's just my opinion.

rockyracoon said:
I think An Absence of Empathy was subpar in comparison to Unweaving the Rainbow. Not sure whether to blame Henning Pauly or Sebastian Bach...so I blame Bas.

You're wrong about that Rocky. You're a Cubs fan though, so you have that going for you! :heh:

Sebitchin does seem to still have an ego problem even though he has not had any real kind of success in @15 years. he can;t live off of the frist 2 Skid Row records all of his life, can he?

He's been on the show for a good few seasons now, as a RESPONSIBLE guitar player (yeah, that sounds weird) for the made up band Hep Alien. That clip was a Hep Alien paid gig at a catered affair (a Bat Mitzvah, actually). If you're a band and you get a gig, ANY gig, you take it.

Wage trumps Dignity. ALWAYS.

BenMech said:
He's been on the show for a good few seasons now, as a RESPONSIBLE guitar player (yeah, that sounds weird) for the made up band Hep Alien. That clip was a Hep Alien paid gig at a catered affair (a Bat Mitzvah, actually). If you're a band and you get a gig, ANY gig, you take it.

Wage trumps Dignity. ALWAYS.

WOW....someone's a fan of Gilmore Girls...:rolleyes:

OdinsCourt said:
He can still sing circles around and is more METAL than most people in the metal/prog world today!
Agreed. Love his work with Skid Row, as well as with Frameshift. I also saw him perform on broadway in "Jekyll and Hyde". The guy has a ridiculous set of pipes.

Zod