Second Axe-Fx 2 Metal Different Tone/Riffs - More Sneapesque

Thanks mate. Will keep tweaking. Appreciate the feedback, it rarely happens on here anymore!

Fucking. I've been GAS'ing so hard for an Axe-FX II since I've been hearing all these SICK clips... FUCK.

in my mind, it's more like having another 'amp' (or flavor, tool, whatever) at your disposal. All the models have a certain quality to them that you just can't get from tube amps, in a GOOD way IMO, if it's fitting for the style. (djent of course but it' seeming to work for a VARIETY of other metal sub genres and beyond).

It works for 'djent' but the only reason people have turned a blind eye to it is that for straight up ballsy metal the unit really hasn't had much publicity until now like Steph Carpenter is using them and the guys from BTBAM. Before it was just 'PERIPHERY, PERIPHERY, PERIPHERY'. Ultimate studio tool for guitars even as a backup or reamping option. The only problem is it doesn't have enough outputs to monitor the entire mix in stereo while you play back, which defeats a little of the point of reamping with this imo but I think they're going to fix it on the next firmware update!

Sounds cool... drums sound small? But I'm listening on non-balanced headphones (more bass) so yea... my opinion might be invalid lol. :devil: