• Advent - Benighted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benighted - The Drapery Falls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rahan

Mar 3, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Okay, the first round is over. The quantity of songs have been reduced to 24.
Next is the fourth pool of 6 songs which survived the first round. Which pair of songs do you prefer on POOL D.
Remember to vote with the buttons. Comments are funny (not always) but I count only the votes on the poll.
After the second round, we will be down to 12 songs.

01) The Apostle In Triumph - Advent
02) The Apostle In Triumph - When
03) The Apostle In Triumph - Benighted
04) The Apostle In Triumph - The Drapery Falls
05) The Apostle In Triumph - Blackwater Park
06) Advent - When
07) Advent - Benighted
08) Advent - The Drapery Falls
09) Advent - Blackwater Park
10) When - Benighted
11) When - The Drapery Falls
12) When - Blackwater Park
13) Benighted - The Drapery Falls
14) Benighted - Blackwater Park
15) The Drapery Falls - Blackwater Park

Hey Guys,

Round 2 is going slowly but surely. Preliminary results shows that the songs from ORCHID and MORNINGRISE are taking quite a beating (giving a good reason to Mike not to play them) and probably won't survive till next round :erk:
However, songs from STILL LIFE are definitively stealing the show as far as heading into the next round at this point :worship:
Songs from MY ARMS YOUR HEARSE, BLACKWATER PARK AND DELIVERANCE are doing well as expected :D
And DAMNATION, well, it did not even made it to this round :oops:

This being said, PLEASE USE THE VOTING BUTTONS for your votes since those are the one I will use to determine the songs making it to the third round. I'm not counting the "write in votes". You have until Tuesday, September 14th at 9h00pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time to submit your votes. Afterwards, were going into Round 3 with the top 12 songs.

Cheers! :kickass:

Advent and BWP... Advent, a mighty song. Recently gave BWP some listens again, damn, that song is the definition of sickness and insanity.

apostle in triumph + bwp....i coulda picked any two on the list but bwp is just brutal, and hey...somebody's gotta stick up for the old stuff too dammit :bah:

Hey Guys,

Last call for Second Round Pools A, B, C and D. The deadline is tonight at 9h00pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time. Afterwards, were going into Third Round with your top 12 songs. So if you want your songs to move on, vote, vote, vote ! (with the voting buttons)

Cheers ! :kickass: