Second Stage filling up......

Diabolik

Sep 30, 2005
Chicago,IL
www.facebook.com
For anyone curious and are in a band. The second room at Reggies is now being taken over by Ragnarokkr. This is being called "bands of fans" since it is the festivals fans who have bands basically playing it. It is filling up so if you know of any up n coming bands or you basically want to get your name out there....let us know.

here is what is needed....

1. over 21
2. must buy tickets before band is announced. meaning....just because you are playing the side stage doesnt mean you get in free all weekend. if you want to see the whole show you must buy a ticket. Why this may seem like a trick of sorts...basically if everyone got in free there would be like 40 less tickets being sold which would amount to a large loss of money for the fest. Look at it as an investment for your band to be heard and seen.
3. This is the side stage so you will be playing against other bands on the main stage. But on a high note....we will try to work with each band to play against bands that dont have a conflict of styles so we would not put a doom act against Hour of 13.

so far we have 4 bands in already and a few more slots left. Plus more to be announced.

Good idea for both bands and for Odin.
More bands need to help promote.
Maybe if they are paying to play they will actually do that.

These are tough times, and it can't ALL fall on the promoter.

Nothing pisses me off when I have played shows with bands who cause a LOT of trouble for the promoter but don't do dick to help promote the show. Unfortunately, I have experienced this multiple times in the past couple of years.