• To Bid You Farewell - Epilogue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epilogue - Serenity Painted Death

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rahan

Mar 3, 2004
Montreal, Canada
Okay, the first round is over. The quantity of songs have been reduced to 24.
Next is the third pool of 6 songs which survived the first round. Which pair of songs do you prefer on POOL C.
Remember to vote with the buttons. Comments are funny (not always) but I count only the votes on the poll.
After the second round, we will be down to 12 songs.

01) The Twilight Is My Robe - To Bid You Farewell
02) The Twilight Is My Robe - Epilogue
03) The Twilight Is My Robe - Serenity Painted Death
04) The Twilight Is My Robe - The Leper Affinity
05) The Twilight Is My Robe - Deliverance
06) To Bid You Farewell - Epilogue
07) To Bid You Farewell - Serenity Painted Death
08) To Bid You Farewell - The Leper Affinity
09) To Bid You Farewell - Deliverance
10) Epilogue - Serenity Painted Death
11) Epilogue - The Leper Affinity
12) Epilogue - Deliverance
13) Serenity Painted Death - The Leper Affinity
14) Serenity Painted Death - Deliverance
15) The Leper Affinity - Deliverance

Epilogue and Deliverance.

Both songs seem surprisingly underrated here--ESPECIALLY Epilogue. I'd sure hate to see Epilogue lose out! :(

Hey Guys,

Round 2 is going slowly but surely. Preliminary results shows that the songs from ORCHID and MORNINGRISE are taking quite a beating (giving a good reason to Mike not to play them) and probably won't survive till next round :erk:
However, songs from STILL LIFE are definitively stealing the show as far as heading into the next round at this point :worship:
Songs from MY ARMS YOUR HEARSE, BLACKWATER PARK AND DELIVERANCE are doing well as expected :D
And DAMNATION, well, it did not even made it to this round :oops:

This being said, PLEASE USE THE VOTING BUTTONS for your votes since those are the one I will use to determine the songs making it to the third round. I'm not counting the "write in votes". You have until Tuesday, September 14th at 9h00pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time to submit your votes. Afterwards, were going into Round 3 with the top 12 songs.

Cheers! :kickass:

Hey Guys,

Last call for Second Round Pools A, B, C and D. The deadline is tonight at 9h00pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time. Afterwards, were going into Third Round with your top 12 songs. So if you want your songs to move on, vote, vote, vote ! (with the voting buttons)

Cheers ! :kickass: