Secret Sphere

OH MY GOD! I cannot reveal anything...but let me tell you....you guys are in for something special!

when Luppi was announced as new frontman of this band their new album went from under the radar to must buy.

Via www.melodicrock.com :

Italian metal band Secret Sphere sings worldwide management deal with Germany's Rock N Growl Management.
Guitarist Aldo Lonobile says: “We are excited to welcome Rock N Growl to the Secret Sphere family and we look forward to making big step in taking Secret Sphere to the masses. Our goal is get out and play to as many people as possible over the next few years, and with Axel's experience and extensive network of contacts, we are confident we have the right guy beside us“.

Secret Sphere recently announced new vocalist Michele Luppi to the group's ranks. Michele Luppi is one of the top class Italian singer's, well known for his past work with Italy's Vision Divine, Finnish power/progressive metal band Thaurorod and Italy's Killing Touch.

The band's current lineup consists of the following: Aldo Lonobile – Rythm and lead guitar; Michele Luppi – Vocals; Andrea Buratto – Bass; Gabriele Ciaccia – Keyboards; Marco Pastorino – Rythm guitars; Federico Pennazzato – Drums.

Portrait of a Dying Heart, the band's seventh LP, is scheduled for a 2012 release date through Warner Music (Japan) and Scarlet Records (Rest of World).
Secret Sphere, a name guaranteed to make every metal freak's heart beat faster with excitement and anticipation. Crediting bands like Helloween, Angra, Dream Theater and Savatage as their biggest influences, Secret Sphere manage to honour the heritage of such big names while creating their very own brand of METAL.
WebLinks: www.secretsphere.org / www.facebook.com/secretsphere .

And here it is! Don't tell me this doesn't fucking DELIVER!! Hell yeah!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-qVUUEisec&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

From http://www.bravewords.com/news/196384 :

Italian power/progressive metal band SECRET SPHERE have posted a new music video, for the track 'Lie To Me'. The track appears on the band’s latest LP, Portrait Of A Dying Heart. Directed by Ludovico Galletti and Sam Skenia for LAB35 films, and featuring actress Chiara “Dirty” Brambilla from Ladydiabolika Dolls, the new video can be seen below:

Portrait Of A Dying Heart tracklisting:

'Portrait Of A Dying Heart'
'X'
'Wish & Steadiness'
'Union'
'The Fall'
'Healing'
'Lie To Me'
'Secrets Fear'
'The Rising Of Love'
'Eternity'
'Legend 2012' (Japan Bonus Track)