Secret "VIP" Glorious website: we need an update!

FarOffGrace

Jul 6, 2008
I want more. :rolleyes:
I love what I heard so far, but I can't wait to get new updates soon!

I pre-ordered the 55 euro VIP package of the new album to access to a lot of exclusive downloadable tracks, as stated on the pre-order page:

Your Glorious Collision pre-order will grant you access to a special website where you will be able to download the following material:
* Evergrey´s first demo! This is the only demo Evergrey ever recorded before they got signed and it contains a different singer than Tom, but also songs that later ended up on "The Dark Discovery"

So far there are only 3 demo songs, one whole side of the demo tape.
But the original demo tape featured 7 songs.
It would be awesome to upload all of them, as a couple of these tracks have unknown titles (A Silent Cry, Sadness And Sorrows) and a well-known outstanding song was already on the demo in a different version.
I really can't wait for them to be released!:Spin:

* Exclusive Evergrey demos! You will also be able to download demo versions of songs from several of the other Evergrey albums

There are just 3 great demo versions from Recreation Day and 1 from Glorious Collision.
I'd love to own every demo recorded so far, expecially from In Search of Truth.
How many demo songs will be released in the future?
Please do it as soon as possible.:p

* Backing tracks! You will also be able to download the background music track so you could practice your own solos over it.

I love instrumentals and it's an awesome idea. But we haven't heard any yet.:cry:

* Unique updated content! On top of all this we will also update this page with stuff that will never be released anywhere else.

Please, please, please update! :worship:
Do several updates, feed your most loyal fans with all the junk you keep hidden in your closet.
Thanks in advance,

Your most loyal and insane Italian fan, often travelling for 1000 km to attend to your concerts

I always enter to see if there's something new too ...
Hope they don't forget about that page! :wave:

Yeah, me too. But nothing new so far :(

I want that song!!
Does anyone know where to find a Japanese edition or at least the name of the label?

I don't think it is even released yet. I have not found it anywhere. I only hope it has not been cancelled. Does anyone has any info / update about the Japanese edition ?

Does anyone know about the Japanese release at least?
Unfortunately the VIP page has never been updated since the last album came out :confused:

Hey Guys,
I've written this before, but you'll find the latest news and updates in their Facebook page, you should be there immediately! They post videoblogs, news, pictures, always updating u know?

It's easy to create an account and surely you'll have fun! ;)

I don't think the facebook page makes any difference - the Glorious website is the same since the album was released.

Now I wonder if there will ever be an update.