See Nightingale "live" this Friday in Atlanta, GA

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Don't miss out on Dan's first and only appearance in North America.

ProgPower USA
November 9-10
Atlanta, GA

Symphony X
Kamelot
ARK
Evergrey
Angel Dust
Steel Prophet
Spiral Architect
Nightingale
Balance of Power
Superior

Tickets are on sale at all ticketmaster outlets. Visit www.progpower.com for full details.

the only thing that is threatning to stop me is my paranoia of the distance and the driving in traffic. i can usually put on some old metallica and get through it but...ugh! when im not at all familiar with an area, and trying to find my way somewhere and avoid running into/being hit by other people.....it gets to be too much! and the five hour drive alone :(. a few hours is fun more than three is scary.

is it going to be worth it? will the bands be more than a dot to me on a stage miles away??? im i going to be sitting down!?! i cant headbang to angeldust sitting down!! :lol:

:s
sigh...sorry for this pointless post. this indecisive totally last minute girl just needs to make a decision...

>>is it going to be worth it? will the bands be more than a dot to me on a stage miles away??? im i going to be sitting down!?! i cant headbang to angeldust sitting down!!

Yes, and yes, and you can stand or sit as you choose. Get your ass down here.

*nods* I'll be there. I can't wait... :eek:

I just wish I would have been able to go the second night, but one night is better than nothing. So, is there floor space as well as seats? Just sit/stand where you want since it is gen. adm.? :confused: It's not really a big deal. I will be glad to be there.

so i got in my car to drive to class tonight, cranked up the metal, and got inspired to definately go! i guess i better figure out directions to atlanta! :loco: