See them live...

Nicolas

obonlédebrebisse
Oct 10, 2002
Paris/Lille
Visit site
Just wonder what are the live concerts you will see before the end of the year?

I Think to go to:
- Dimmu Borgir on 06/10 in Paris
- Jane's Addiction on 25/10 in Paris
- Iron Maiden on 22/11 in Paris (pretty sure)

Any suggestions for good live shows before end of 2003 in France or Belgium?
Any persons at this forum will go to one of these?

none of these for sure. next week the gathering. and then? that might be all. oh yeah very maybe evoken next week. they were so great yesterday.

what I wanna see:

Arch Enemy and Nevermore 3.10 Vienna
In Extremo 4.10 Vienna
Bonfire (yeah, nostalgia hehehe) 17.10 Vienna
Dimmu Borgir 18.10 Vienna
Bonded by metal over Europe tour 20.10 Innsbruck
Green Carnation, Mörk Gryning and Suidakra: 30.10 - 3.11 (Innsbruck, Wels, Vienna, Budapest and Munich if it works)
Letzte Instanz 18.11 Innsbruck
The Crown 21.11 Innsbruck

and then I'm done hahahaha ;)

oke, I'll see which ones I'll go :)

Paradise Lost next month, only band that bothers to visit Denmark, it's even the second time this year.

Well, I recently realised Anathema actually was here in 2001, but I was stationed in Kosovo back then, so it didn't do me much good. Though I did consider applying for emergency leave.

Yeah, but 3rd of October won't make it for me, I'm on Paris this day...

rafael said:
Damnit, you guys are lucky. Living beside each other, while I have to get over the sea :/
Sometimes it is hard too, sharing life between Paris and South of Belgium

Allan said:
Paradise Lost next month, only band that bothers to visit Denmark, it's even the second time this year.

Well, I recently realised Anathema actually was here in 2001, but I was stationed in Kosovo back then, so it didn't do me much good. Though I did consider applying for emergency leave.
Same for me for the Fine Day to exit tour, I wasn't there in Paris just the day they were coming:ill:, shitty. Same this year with Antimatter...

rafael said:
Yeahok.. If I'd live in Stuttgart or something it wouldn't actually make my life easier...
That's why they are so many good metal bands in your country:tickled:. It's big, there's nothing to do. So the kids become angry and all, start singing unhappy song and become Dimmu Borgir!

Yes they are, but there is so much hate in the voice, and the riffs are very good too, especially on the last album. (shit, shit, shit, I must force myself not to buy so much music).

DragonLady1 said:
what I wanna see:

Arch Enemy and Nevermore 3.10 Vienna
In Extremo 4.10 Vienna
Bonfire (yeah, nostalgia hehehe) 17.10 Vienna
Dimmu Borgir 18.10 Vienna
Bonded by metal over Europe tour 20.10 Innsbruck
Green Carnation, Mörk Gryning and Suidakra: 30.10 - 3.11 (Innsbruck, Wels, Vienna, Budapest and Munich if it works)
Letzte Instanz 18.11 Innsbruck
The Crown 21.11 Innsbruck

and then I'm done hahahaha ;)

oke, I'll see which ones I'll go :)
Waow, you'll need loads of money to do all that? Or do you manage to have free entrance with your fanzine?