See video of the show's Evergrey made in Brazil in December - 2009

Leandro.M

Evergrey the best metal
Dec 16, 2009
In this video Evergrey sings Three songs
I hope you like!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very crazy, like Edu? I'm deaf until today so that you screamed in my ear.

hehehe

Indeed my friend Leandro, I think it was the show that i've most screamed ever! kkkkkk

As for you, mate Carmila, did you bought Leandro's Evergrey customized t-shirt? Well, i got one but still haven't payed him yet ... hehehe

We should meet someday, maybe at the Galeria do Rock?
What you guys think?

Do not worry about paying friend, would be cool to find us in the gallery of rock we mark, Camila is fogging to buy my shirt, give me one day I'm going crazy there in your home, hug

Hey! One more brazilian fan here =D Too bad I didn't go to the concert. Hey Leandro, I think I know you. I bought a shirt from you a few days ago. Remember me? The one who told you my 12 year old son also loves Evergrey? Cool to see you around here, hehehe.

Valeu!

Bem vindo Renata, vc é mais um soldado@ do clan evergrey, o Eduardo q falei pra vc é esse maluco ai de cima, camilla T-shirt é uma camiseta q estou vendendo do evergrey é esta da fotu do meu avatar, compra ai é muito loka

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa n tinhe entendido.. achei q eu tava te devendo uma camiseta uhauhauhauhauha qnt eh a sua camiseta?? eu quero :p