Evergrey MKT

Eduardo Greco

Still In the Water
Sep 27, 2008
Sao Paulo - Brazil
Continuing my personal aim to promote Evergrey wherever and whenever, I'm disposing here an article that I wrote about the opening for Whitesnake, as this seems to be the ultimate new of the band in the past weeks...

I've sent the article to several rock portals here in Brazil and the link below is from the whiplash site, wich is the bigger and most accessed rock portal in Brazil.
The article is in brazilian portuguese of course, but I wanted to share this here, take a look:

http://whiplash.net/materias/news_881/080148-evergrey.html

Hope the rest of the clan are doing their personal Evergrey marketing around the world as well! :headbang:
Staygrey and keep spreading Evergrey music!

Excellent initiative Eduardo :)

Stay Grey :headbang:

Thanks peza! :)

You'll note the word "Bruce Dickinson" in the article...
Well, that's coz I mentioned that Bruce Dickinson praised Evergrey latest album Torn in his Friday Rock Show!

And maybe you're wondering, how Bruce Dickinson played Evergrey in his radio program?
Because I've sent an e-mail requesting it! :headbang:

The sentence above could seems pretentious, but I've tried to share this with the band at that time (September/12), but I hadn't any response from them... hehe
Maybe the e-mails have changed or they just didn't care about it... As for me, I thought it was great listen to Bruce Dickinson saying that Torn was one of the best albums of the year!

That's awesome, at least for me! hehe

And by the way, he played Fear in this show! I didn't ask for it, in fact I didn't ask anyone in particular, just that it'd be great if he'd play Evergrey! :headbang:

I've sent more e-mails to him, but I hadn't response...
I've asked for These Scars saying that he (Bruce) wouldn't be regret and that it was a fantastic song and he SHOULD listen it!

hehehehe

Well, anyway I was glad he answered my e-mail and actually read it live and of course, played Evergrey! :headbang:

That's it mates!

Gracias por promocionar Evergrey en Whipflash.Haces un buen trabajo.
un saludo de islas canarias
Continuing my personal aim to promote Evergrey wherever and whenever, I'm disposing here an article that I wrote about the opening for Whitesnake, as this seems to be the ultimate new of the band in the past weeks...

I've sent the article to several rock portals here in Brazil and the link below is from the whiplash site, wich is the bigger and most accessed rock portal in Brazil.
The article is in brazilian portuguese of course, but I wanted to share this here, take a look:

http://whiplash.net/materias/news_881/080148-evergrey.html

Hope the rest of the clan are doing their personal Evergrey marketing around the world as well! :headbang:
Staygrey and keep spreading Evergrey music!

Here's another note I wrote for Whiplash, the biggest Metal Portal in Brazil!
http://whiplash.net/materias/news_869/099179-evergrey.html

This one says about the acoustic set they've done in Greece, for the greek edition of Headbangers Ball.

A band depends on their fans, so let's do whatever is possible to promote this fucking awesome band! :headbang:

and by the way, this version went so good...
I agree that Evergrey should do an acoustic album, hehe