Seeking Enslaved's Vertebrae Lyrics...

Abedeth

Aug 7, 2008
Lebanon
i cant find them anywhere and I've been having the urge to just know them and get them somehow.
I guess the album is either too new or too un-interesting for lyrics sites and I dont help? I would really appreciate it if I could get the Lyrics to their new album.

Don't mean to seem patronizing - but do you not have a hard copy of the record? - so therefore lyric booklet goodness :p - I always prefer to have all the artwork etc - I assume you downloaded it?

Bought the album myself on release-day, and it´s one of their finest albums. One of this year´s best, right next to Watershed ofc.
Any good ol´Enslaved fans here who could direct me to an album pre-ISA? Only Got ISA, RUUN, Vertebrae and the Live in Yggdrassil DVD. Would be awesome if someone could recommend something. Was thinking of Below The Lights, but not sure yet.

Bought the album myself on release-day, and it´s one of their finest albums. One of this year´s best, right next to Watershed ofc.
Any good ol´Enslaved fans here who could direct me to an album pre-ISA? Only Got ISA, RUUN, Vertebrae and the Live in Yggdrassil DVD. Would be awesome if someone could recommend something. Was thinking of Below The Lights, but not sure yet.

Below the Lights is my favorite album by Enslaved. I absolutely love it, has lots of replay value for me, every song is killer. Hard to go wrong with this band though.