seeking help with thrash backing vocals

-J-

May 7, 2007
I'm working on an "old school" type thrash song right now that I could use another person's voice with over the simple chorus. I'd like to mix it up with someone that has a nice harsh thrash voice a la old sepultura, scott ian style yells, typical thrash chants, etc. - heck even a Lindberg or The Crown type voice. I just don't want to try and alter my voice for the backing vocal on this particular one, I want it to be more real.

Basically the drums are done and I need to do guitars, bass, and vocals to it yet, but need to wait until my house is empty to do most stuff (might take a few weeks until I'm ready for you; maybe sooner, just depends). I figure once you hear it, you can just do yours at your studio and email me the vox by themselves for me to mix in.

Doesn't really need to be in key, unless you get into that sort of thing; it's barked fast anyway, so it's not like you'll be holding notes. As long as you have a halfway decent mic and don't clip I should be able to work with it (would be nice if you have some experience recording though).

Any takers? As far as vocal lines go, it's very easy stuff.

I can't really pay you, but I am giving free CDs of the EP to people that are helping me on this project, and you'll be thanked in the booklet.