Seempieces gallery update

Everyone should have their album covers done by Travis Smith! This guy has serious talent. All the albums I have that he's done are my favorite covers!

Well if you take off your sweatshirt & look at the back, thats the First Strike Still Deadly(Japanese album edition), Travis did that, & I think it's pretty distinctive, & right under your nose..................:) :confused: :)

Originally posted by Deadly Embrace
Well if you take off your sweatshirt & look at the back, thats the First Strike Still Deadly(Japanese album edition), Travis did that, & I think it's pretty distinctive, & right under your nose..................:) :confused: :)

:lol:

ANNNNDD In my defense...it's kinda hard to tell on a black sweatshirt..it's not exactly a crisp rendition...I don't have the Japanese version of FSSD either....brat:p

Maybe you ought to hire O.J.'s defense team...........cause
your guilty.......................Black Glove............Black Sweatshirt......
But it fits, so you have to convict!.......................:ill: :err: :ill: :err: :erk: :rolleyes: