Self-made Leper Affinity vid!

nah i didnt go see em in melbourne, boy do i regret that, what a setlist, but ill be sure to catch em next time round, ill try upload the video by tonight on 56k....

well after 2 hours i finally uploaded the file its 23 MB, i made it over 4 days out of different clips from movies, music videos, tv shows etc etc, apologies for the mtv2 logo in the corner of some clips haha.there is a story in the video, i tried to make it apparent basically its transition between kid in video becoming an adult and still fucked up from seeing the gruesome murder in that house, and the parallels between his life now and that experience, i enjoyed making the vid, so hopefully some of you will like it, even if you find it funny :D

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=39MCYLHYVG4ZO0S668Z3FR7O3D

^ that was pretty cool. I like how it told a story and the clips were sometimes coordinated to the music, especially near the end when you replayed them at high speed to match the fast riff. Kudos it looks like it took quite some time to make.

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the Leper Affinity clip, haha! I felt bad all day 'cause of my exams 'n stuff, but this surely put the smile back on my face! Har-di-har-har! :tickled:
Btw, the drummer rules, hehe. And some great soloing!

Gonna watch the When vid in a sec, just hold on...

Still Death said:
Pretty good 'When' video. I wasn't diggin' the whole MTV2 logo on the top right corner of the screen, but other than that, it was pretty sweet.

What movie was the orange footage from? It looks kind of interesting.

yeah that was one thing that i was kinda annoyed about not being able to get rid of that logo, the orange footage is from the movie "Salems Lot", another Stephen King adaptation

Hieronimus said:
Woah, nice vid indeed! Some footage was from a Ram-Zet clip, hehe, with the lunatic and the girl, yeah. Good job dude, keep 'em coming! ;)

hehe thanks, yep you spotted Ram Zet video from 'Queen'., that was a bastard to cut, with it flashing to the band constantly, i may make another vid at some stage, probably involving Immortal cuz its just so easy haha

HAHAHA that slow mo drumming was fucking funny. And the beginning with the nursery rhyme music and the opening was sweet. All creepy and children-scaryness.

Can't get that when's vid.

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

OpethNZ said:
nah i didnt go see em in melbourne, boy do i regret that, what a setlist, but ill be sure to catch em next time round, ill try upload the video by tonight on 56k....

I saw this guy getting on a plane to Auckland wearing a tour shirt, when i was coming back to NZ after the show, thought it might have been some-one from this board.

morningstar said:
Can't get that when's vid.

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.
Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

dang, well if someone with high speed internet who downloaded the video can upload it to that site again it would be good, it takes me too long on 56k sorry..