selling my CD collection

Buddah808

#1 Zero Hour Fan
Nov 22, 2002
Mission Viejo, CA
www.zerohourweb.com
Hello All,

It has been a long time since I have posted anything here, been busy with married life, work, and becoming a father for the first time.....

anyways since my Brothas in ZH have the greatest fans I thought I would let you all know that I am selling for the most part my entire CD collection, well about 80% of it for now. I have 309 CDs up for auction on ebay right now. I may or may not put up the rest.

I am sure there is alot of stuff that you all might want or need that I may have. I am starting all the bidding on all the CDs at $3.99

check out what I have here
just click on items for sale

http://myworld.ebay.com/buddah808

Happy Bidding

Bob "Buddah"

Hello All,

It has been a long time since I have posted anything here, been busy with married life, work, and becoming a father for the first time.....

anyways since my Brothas in ZH have the greatest fans I thought I would let you all know that I am selling for the most part my entire CD collection, well about 80% of it for now. I have 309 CDs up for auction on ebay right now. I may or may not put up the rest.

I am sure there is alot of stuff that you all might want or need that I may have. I am starting all the bidding on all the CDs at $3.99

check out what I have here
just click on items for sale

http://myworld.ebay.com/buddah808

Happy Bidding

Bob "Buddah"

Why sell your cds?

well for one reason they take up alot of space and I dont listen to 3/4 of them. plus i have decided to go fully digital. i have copies of all the CDs on my computer, ipod and also backed up on an external hard drive. so there is no need to have a physical CD anymore. so i would rather they go to a loving home rather than sit here and collect dust just for the sake of having the actual artwork and case. i have recently bought a few CDs digitaly and am pleased with the results. plus with CD prices so high i just cant afford more.

i am keeping CD from my favorite bands.....though I may get crazy and list those too. well all except my ZH cds.....although I do have copies of a few of them, esp that very rare hard to find very first CD.....and no I am not talking about the Hourglass first CD......:)

Bob

I have a friend who's selling nearly 20 years of collected music. He plans to make over $200,000! Crazy! I may have to sell my collection, too, someday. I have at least a thousand things that would fetch over $100. That's a lot of money!

You're selling some good stuff, but your shipping costs are a complete rip off. It costs no more than $2 to ship a CD within the US.

You're selling some good stuff, but your shipping costs are a complete rip off. It costs no more than $2 to ship a CD within the US.

actually it does cost more. im not eating the cost for boxes or shipping materials and I cant go into the post office to use media mail. I have an infant son to take care of as soon as I get home fron work and its too much of a hasel to run to the post office. Sending everything priority mail is more convient for me. I can print the postage out at home and drop it off on the way to work. Im not selling this stuff to become rich, but im also not doing it to loose money. ebay and paypay rape you in fees.

Well, I sell CDs on eBay as well, and I charge $3.50 for S&H. I never spend more than that with packing material and cost. But hey, I'm watching one of your auctions either way. Haha.

I meant no offense by what I wrote, by the way. Seeing now it sounds snotty. Haha.

Well, I sell CDs on eBay as well, and I charge $3.50 for S&H. I never spend more than that with packing material and cost. But hey, I'm watching one of your auctions either way. Haha.

I meant no offense by what I wrote, by the way. Seeing now it sounds snotty. Haha.

its all good man. i havent sold CDs on ebay before but I did sell my entire Star Wars collection and all i know is i lost alot in shipping for under charging. though i always try to refund money if i have over charged. i try to only charge what it actually cost. its easier to refund than to shell out money myself.

well good luck

just wanted to let everyone know that the inital round of CDs went really well and I have decided to sell everything, so I just uploaded the last of my collection. so check it out. i think there may be more stuff suitable to everyone here, including a few still sealed ZH CDs.

Bob