Selling my IBANEZ RG1527 Prestige series 7 String Guitar

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250143495467&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

I'm selling my 7 String Guitar...I'm turning into a lightweight now...I'm buying an acoustic haha. I'm selling and saving up so I can get a Taylor 514CE guitar...and as some of you know, Taylor's are not cheap.

It's in great condition, let me know if you have questions. There are tons of pictures in the auction, feel free to make an offer!

ibanezrg1527_02-1.jpg

I hate to be 'that guy,' but to be perfectly honest, your asking price is pretty high. I just purchased the exact guitar, albeit slightly more beat, for $400 shipped. The going rate on the newer models (blue color, small dots) hovers around $650.

i have the 1527 as well. the 2006 model prestige. it is a great guitar. i put in dimarzio blaze/air norton pups and it sounds great into any of my boogie amps. the sound just burns.

ibanez hands down, at least for me, has the best playing 7 strings the necks are super flat. i made the transition very very easily from 6 to 7 on this bad boy. it is just a great guitar guitar out of the box barring the pickups which stock are crappy. the whammy takes serious abuse from my playing and holds very well in tune i can do some real extreme stuff and it holds, of course there are limits but its a great guitar to anyone who wants to get it.