Selling my SIGNED ALEXI 600 on Ebay

dude I can't believe you would sell such an awesome guitar! Im planning on owning one like that aswell as a black sawtooth and get them both signed. Sick as deal for anyone that buys your guitar. What was that thing you were talking about how u could disable the tremolo? does that mean you could own an Alexi guitar and change tuning to from Drop C to D standard without adjusting the springs in the tremolo, but then you couldn't use the tremolo? Thats the only reason I sold my floyd guitar, cus I couldn't change my tuning without the hassle

I also changed out the floyd for one thats worth about $300, the tremol-no is about $70 plus its installed and the case is over $100, since most guitar places dont sell them including a case, plus its signed which the value on that just depends on how big of a fan you are, so whatever we'll see man.

and about the tremol-no, yeah you can disable the trem or go into dive only mode which will allow you to change the tuning without adjusting the springs but then can only use your trem to dive only and not pull back on the trem.