Selling Pro Tools 7.3 & 7.4 Ilok Licenses

fabz

www.respawn-inc.com
Aug 24, 2004
Heidelberg/Germany
www.respawn-inc.com
I'm selling my Pro Tools M POWERED 7.3 and my 7.4 license (and only the license since i can't find the CDs anymore) each for 130€ + 20€ for the ilok transfer.
I'm also selling my license for Strike (V1) 150€ + 20€ ilok transfer

I accept paypal or cash
PM me if you're interested.

dunno...for just 20€ more you get PT9 PLUS a new mbox2 micro and all the DVDs etc..
I honestly don't think anyone would pay more than 20€ for 7.3 without an mbox (which would come with the software anyways if you buy it)

Sorry for the thread hi-jack, but I originally bought M-Powered 7.4, upgraded it to 8, and later upgraded 8 to 9, and now I have licenses for both 7.4 and 9 on my iLok. I've been wondering if I can sell the 7.4 license for cheap. I've found some people asking Avid the same question but they never got an answer :/

Hi Fabz, is the pro tools m powered 7.4 license still for sale? If so I'd like to make you an offer.

No offense but I'd have to agree with others on this thread that it's really not worth the kind of money you're asking. It's two versions old, with no discs, ilok or hardware. I can offer you €20 + €20 for transfer.

I think this is a generous offer considering that one sold on ebay yesterday for only €10 + transfer http://cgi.ebay.com/M-Audio-Pro-Tools-M-Powered-7-4-iLok-Software-License-/130492838055?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e61fab0a7

Regards,

James