Semic Stains - Sworn to silence Promo Cd

A

Alex Seretis

Hello Neverheads!

Semic Stains is a new band playing progressive thrash metal with swedish and american elements and this promo cd is our first attempt.
You can listen to some soundfiles and learn more about the band in our website : http://www.metalprovider.com/semicstains/

In case you want to send a message to the band or order a copy of the cd the group's e-mail address is : semic_stains@hotmail.com

Stay Hateful!!

Ok, i think i've got work to do! ;)
I'll talk to Tjerk about it, he'll know what to do!
Good luck, sweety! :)

-x-
Iris

Alex Seretis said:
Stay Hateful!!
Damn Alex, you already talk like a rockstar! :loco: :lol:

Well, it seems that its been a while since the Semic Stains cd!!
Waiting for the full album of semic stains let me intruduce to you my other band Crowdance!
Crowdance were formed on early 2007 by Alex Seretis (vocals/also in Semic Stains), Thanasis Mitsios (guitars), Dimitris Gavriilidis (guitars), Takis Athanasopoulos (keys/also in Inner Makam) and Alex Fyraridis (drums/also in Norma). The band’s style combines the heavy American sound and with an industrial/electro and gothic aesthetics. In early 2009, Panos Douros (guitars) replaced Dimitris, who had to do his military service, and soon Voni Armenopoulos (bass) joined the band, completing the current line-up.
In May 2008 the band started recording its first demo cd entitled “Serpent” with producer Panos Lagdas. After one year of all sorts of problems and delays the cd is finally out! The cd includes the following tracks:
1. Serpent 5:32
2. Crowdance 7:28
3. Threnody 6:22

At the moment the band has already started composing new songs and continues working on new material, which progresses the band’s basic characteristics and shows a drift towards a more modern and industrial direction. Moreover, Crowdance are ready to start performing live giving as many shows as possible to promote its work.
Band e-mail : crow_dance@hotmail.com
The band’ s website is : http://www.myspace.com/crowdanceband

Feel free to write your opinion on our tunes!