• The Cold White Light

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters

Vienyard

Arrogant Dickhead
Sep 5, 2002
St. Paul, MN
www.epicureanmetal.com
What do people think of the new Sentenced album?

Secondly, I cant attend the tour theyre gonna be on, alongside Dark Tranquillity, Killswitch Engage, and In Flames, which is killing me since theyre my fave band. Would anyone care to post some concert reviews here once they roll thru your town? I would absolutely KILL for a bootleg of any of the upcoming American shows too. If anyone has such an item (or a European bootleg too), let me know!! I NEED to get my mitts on one!! I cant find them anywhere here in Minnesota.

Sentenced are one of my favorite bands. I voted for The Cold White Light, since I've been completely obsessed with it since I got it. I'm going to the Road Island show on Sept 28th, so I'll post something up here to let you know how it was.

Sentenced have been one of my favourites for a long time (since North From Here came out), though I don't think the new album is that good, it's OK but I think Crimson's better.

My fave album is a very close call between Amok and North From Here, both are masterpieces, but my vote went to Amok.

sentenced rules, i want to goto their show in SF but i dunno if can afford it. we shall see
~gR~

down, frozen and crimson wear off too fast, imho. on each album there are few songs that leave a lasting impression, but most become boring in short time and I just listen to the intro and skip the rest :rolleyes:
I cannot judge the new album yet

What to say..I LOVE Sentenced!!!
The cold white light is truly great..has some really good lyrics to it. So I voted TCWL!!
And therefor I can`t wait to go see them October 26 in Oslo
:D

1 Amok and Love & Death
2 North From Here
3 TCWL
4 Crimson
5 Shadows Of The Past
6 Down
7 Frozen