Sepultura fans

mëtålspëd

Umlauts ist Krieg
May 2, 2004
MA
www.vintageocwhite.com
I don't know how many fans we have here, but for those who are:

You should check out the 'Cavalera Conspiracy' if you haven't yet. I have heard some tracks on Sirius' "Hard Attack" show, and they are a slice of old school 'tura sound.

http://www.myspace.com/cavaleraconspiracy

I can't wait to hear more from this disc. It sure would be nice to see a full fledged Sepultura reunion with Max.... a boy can dream

I don't know how many fans we have here, but for those who are:

You should check out the 'Cavalera Conspiracy' if you haven't yet. I have heard some tracks on Sirius' "Hard Attack" show, and they are a slice of old school 'tura sound.

http://www.myspace.com/cavaleraconspiracy

I can't wait to hear more from this disc. It sure would be nice to see a full fledged Sepultura reunion with Max.... a boy can dream

I'm really liking the 2 songs from Cavalera Conspiracy they've released so far.

As far as a Sepultura reunion, why bother. Mark Rizzo is a great guitarist, definitely doing better things than what Andreas is doing right now. And Paulo? Well..he really doesnt do anything.. and this coming from a huge Sepultura Fan.

I'm really liking the 2 songs from Cavalera Conspiracy they've released so far.

As far as a Sepultura reunion, why bother. Mark Rizzo is a great guitarist, definitely doing better things than what Andreas is doing right now. And Paulo? Well..he really doesnt do anything.. and this coming from a huge Sepultura Fan.
+1

Are you kidding me? Dude, they'll do a headlining tour in the US very soon! I love ProgPower more than any other fest in the world, but I think they're a bit too big for the fest...

I can think of NO better reason to head to NYC than to enjoy three of my favorite Brasilian things:

Milton
Churrascaria
Any incarnation of Sepultura

:lol: :headbang:

I thought I should bump this, as I have now heard the entire disc.....

It smokes. The two tracks that they released set the tone for the entire release. I cannot wait for this disc to hit the market to pick a legit copy up.