SEPULTURA sick 1996 studio footage

Djabthrash

Aug 26, 2007
Paris / Montpellier, FRANCE
This is not from the Roots Indigo Ranch recording sessions, this is after recording Roots, when the band did a studio session with a Dutch percussionist. Sick stuff nonetheless :

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not Roots in the studio. It was from a Dutch programme called "2 meter sessies". This programme always had artists live in their studio.
This was on tour reporting their Roots album. The percussionist guy is a dutch percussionist. So it's not actualy studio footage of the recording of the album, but a live recording in a studio with a guest percussionist.

EDIT: SORRY! You allready mentioned it in your post.

a little Offtopic, an Old Sepultura video, when they played for the first time in Mexico.

Last edited by a moderator:
old sepultura is just one of the best things to watch. Under Siege (Live at Barcelona) from 1992 is one of my all time favs. so raw and so much energy.

old sepultura is just one of the best things to watch. Under Siege (Live at Barcelona) from 1992 is one of my all time favs. so raw and so much energy.

Anyone remembers the guy stagediving from the huge PA speakers at some point during that show ? Struck me when is saw this for the first time years ago.

I love that show and that era but my fav. era is 1994-1996, even if they seem to have got a bit sloppier live by this time (judging from some Roots era shows i've heard/watched), especially Max.

EDIT : The sickest Sepultura show footage i've heard was the 1995 (IIRR) Minneapolis show on the Chaos AD tour, which you can hear on the bonus tracks of the Blood Rooted cd, and was also on diverse EPs/singles they put out by this time (i have all of them :) ).

That drum beat at the end of Ratamahatta has been in my head since i first heard it back in the 90's! Thanks for sharing these! Defiantly one of my Favorite bands!!

I got a cool Sepultura live dvd with Ratamahatta and some of the dudes from Pantera are playing drums on stage with them.

That drum beat at the end of Ratamahatta has been in my head since i first heard it back in the 90's! Thanks for sharing these! Defiantly one of my Favorite bands!!

I got a cool Sepultura live dvd with Ratamahatta and some of the dudes from Pantera are playing drums on stage with them.

Héhé i love that beat also :)

I guess you're talking about the Sepul-tera jam in the "third world chaos" dvd.