sepultura us tour for november/december/january

flying_whale

Rome 64 C.E.
May 17, 2006
Seattle,Wa
www.myspace.com
So i just read this was confirmed on sepultura's message board. If the support act is nevermore, or nevermore is headlingin and sepultura is supporting i will give beers to the neverheadz who come down to shows. cause my 2 fav bands touring toghether.

the nevermore/sepultura tour is still my dream, but sepultura is gona tour america in november/december, so mi gonna go down to het show and get drunk.

fuck that is grat news, i cant even type.!!!

just needed to do that.

BENEATH THE REMAINS!!!!:headbang: :kickass:

EricT said:
The last thing I would want to see is Nevermore with Sepultura...

Really.
do you hate the old stuff?
arise, beneath the remains, schizophrenia, chaos?
fuck tribal shit, i want the death/thrash sepultura.
the latest album doesn't have any tribal, roots like vibe.
all hail sepultura

Not even the early stuff...

The newer stuff got worse... the cavalera brothers left them, leaving pinto... who never wrote shit. So what already sucked, turned worse.

last tour they played, arise, dead embryonic cells, beneath the remains, troops of doom, inner self and desperate cry and of course refuse/resist and territory which are ok.

Anyway the new album kicks ass, not like the other new shit.
Anyway i'm going to their show.
andreas is one of my heroes, along with jeff, steve and hammett (yeah i'm gonna get assraped and flamed for mentioning the last guy)

Post-Arise era Sepultura is pretty meh.
I did enjoy 'Hatred Aside' and 'Reza' off of Against.

I can't really see Nevermore and Sepultura on the same bill outside a festival setting.

lordofthesewers said:
So i just read this was confirmed on sepultura's message board. If the support act is nevermore, or nevermore is headlingin and sepultura is supporting i will give beers to the neverheadz who come down to shows. cause my 2 fav bands touring toghether.

the nevermore/sepultura tour is still my dream, but sepultura is gona tour america in november/december, so mi gonna go down to het show and get drunk.

fuck that is grat news, i cant even type.!!!

Fuck you, you poser faggot. Can't type? Are you THAT excited? SO EXCITED YOU CAN HOLD THE ENTER KEY FOR A DOZEN CONSECUTIVE SECONDS?

Your kind needs to experience elimination.

doesn't sepultura only have like one original member now? i wouldn't want to go to see a sepultura cover band, especially if they were going to play any newer stuff.

Enemy242 said:
doesn't sepultura only have like one original member now? i wouldn't want to go to see a sepultura cover band, especially if they were going to play any newer stuff.

Isn't that first part of what you said what I said earlier in the thread, dammit!

And yeah, one original member, Pinto, the bassist, who never wrote shit.

EricT said:
Isn't that first part of what you said what I said earlier in the thread, dammit!

And yeah, one original member, Pinto, the bassist, who never wrote shit.
Haha, Pinto. Yea I wouldn't see them live anymore..I'd rather see Soulfly and I'm not too fond of them.

i still dig some roots and pre roots era sepultura. everything after roots is just horrible, but troops of doom and arise i love. i never really got THAT into them, just digged a bunch of older material i came across.

i say we get a sepultura reuinion of all the original members.

they have another original member on my book still, the guitarist, kisser, who joined in 87. And there is a band with no original member, napalm death

dates are confirmed. three dates thus far, more to come soon
United States Of America 1 - 3 of 3
Thu, 11/30/06
05:30 PM Sepultura House of Blues Chicago Chicago, IL Find Tickets
Tue, 12/05/06
07:00 PM Sepultura Jaxx Nightclub Springfield, VA Find Tickets
Thu, 12/21/06
07:30 PM Sepultura Whisky Hollywood, CA

supporting bands Sworn Enemy, Diecast, Suicide Silence.
rawr and metal.