Serberus

Tommy-G

3vil. >->o 3vil.
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.killingart.com
Serberus, I saw one of your reply to one of the threads on this forum, and randomly decided to check out your Mp3.com site. You guys are awesome! Personal recommendation: anyone here who's into melodic death metal in the vain of at the gates, dissection, etc. check them out at www.mp3.com/serberus

We hope to play everywhere someday! We are playing the Milwaulkee metalfest this summer and touring the midwest, but we won't be goign much further east than michigan. Email your address to info@serberus.com if you want and we will send you a promo cd for nothing, if you want. The artwork is about finished and should go to the press next week.....

thanks for your support.
patrick and serberus

Originally posted by warsofwinter
yes , i like this to . there seems to be a bit of band members on this board so far

any more ?

I play in a progressive-ish rock band (currently without a name), and I'm working on a dark metal project tentatively titled Fallen Rain. For the latter, I hope to get a couple MP3s up somewhere soon, but my synthesizer broke before I could add most of the keyboards. It doesn't help that Alesis is taking 4 weeks to fix it! Damn.