SERIOUS BLACK: Magic

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
SERIOUS BLACK TO RELEASE MAGIC ALBUM IN AUGUST; “BURN! WITCHES BURN!” LYRIC VIDEO POSTED

"...Serious Black will release their new album, Magic, on August 25th via AFM Records. A lyric video for the new song “Burn! Witches Burn!” is available for streaming below...."

seriousblackalbumjuly.jpg

SERIOUS BLACK PREMIER “SERIOUS BLACK MAGIC” MUSIC VIDEO

Just downloaded this one this morning. Have not listened to it yet but looking forward to it. The last album was excellent. What a nice surprise on the album - 14 songs and then their live performance from ProgPower. That is awesome.

Brand

Reactions: Kez
Even if the album itself sucks, I'm definitely going to make it a priority to get the digipack edition so that I could get last year's PPUSA performance. So, nobody had better get in my way when I hit the merchandise stand on Friday :)

Had some time to listen to this and I really like it. Urban sounds AWESOME and to me just keeps getting better with each release. Not sure I like it as much as the previous one but this is a great disc. To me this one sounds like a mix of the first and second album. The production on this one is much better than the last one so this disc sounds really good. I feel like the band is getting a feel of who and what they want to be and are delivering that sound. No magical formula here. If you like melodic hard rock with great musicianship and fantastic vocals - this is for you. VERY GOOD RELEASE and recommend it.

Added bonus is the performance at Progpower - which is awesome. Urban is just a first class vocalist.

Brand