Service: Keyboard performance, FX and Programming

sinewavealex

Keyboard player
Oct 14, 2010
Israel
Sם I'm expanding my services to the virtual world. I love this forum and I would be happy to collaborate with sneapsters!

I offer keyboard performance/programming and instrument programming services for your album tracks/demos/pre-prods.

I will:

1. Record a live keyboard performance (synthesizers, piano, Hammond, Mellotron, prog leads, solos, etc). It will NOT sound like a programmed part. It will sound as it is - another human being playing in your track.
2. Program a keyboard part (synth parts, ambience, FX).
3. Program an instrument ( I will program your metal drums, bass parts, I will help you arrange your guitar parts by writing them in midi).
4. Orchestrate a full-range symphonic orchestra using virtual instruments.
5. Create sound effects.

Besides a fairly large array of keyboards and virtual instruments I use at home, I have access to a fair amount of classic analog synthesizers and instruments at a friend's studio. If you want a part recorded through a specific machine, hit me up!

I am looking for customers (bands/musicians) AND partnerships with producers/mixing engineers that don't want/have the time to do this type of work for their customers.

Examples of past work:

Acropolis - New Dimension (Melodic/Power Metal - synth programming, synth performance, lead solo performance)

Acropolis - Revive from Oblivion (Melodic/Power Metal - Orchestration, song arrangements, synth performance, lead solo performance)

Aborted - Omega Mortis (co-composed, co-arranged, Synth/FX design and programming, piano performance)

Miri Milman - More than a Memory (Vocal Pop - arrangements, piano performance, sympho parts and FX programming)

Hammercult - Stealer of Souls (Thrash Metal - FX and Synth programming)

How to reach me -

1. Comment this thread or send a private message
2. Email me: sinewavealex AT g m a i l.com

Metal.

Last edited by a moderator: