turbo lover
hell rider
victim of changes
exciter
painkiller
hell bent for leather
livin after midnight
another thing commin

They probably change 2-3 songs per night, so I'm sure you can count on most of that. Lucky for you, you get Anthrax. Queensryche wasn't good at all. Have fun!

Frankieebotz said:
The Priest setlist in Tampa with Queesryche in June was
electric eye
metal gods
ride the wind
touch of evil
judas rising
revolution
breakin the law
rocker
diamonds and rust
deal with the devil
beyond the realms of death
turbo lover
hell rider
victim of changes
exciter
painkiller
hell bent for leather
livin after midnight
another thing commin

They probably change 2-3 songs per night!

Ummmmm......no. Priest has been playing the same set every friggin' night, which is annoying, since the tour started way back in February. The only differences have been Green Manalishi instead of Exciter (early in the tour), and Europe and Japan also added (to the above set) Hot Rockin', The Ripper, and for 3 shows in Japan only, Worth Fighting For (because they filmed those shows for the upcoming 11/8/05 DVD release of "Rising In The East".

There's like, tons of posts by people on the Priest and Halford boards all pissed off that it's the same songs night after night.

Eh, a lot of bands play the same song night after night, I am looking forward to seeing em! Especially now that I know they will most likely be playing Painkiller. Im gonna go crazy during that song! :headbang:

At least Anthrax mixes it up a bit. That blows when a band plays the same fucking set every night.

Yeah true I guess when I saw metallica on the madly in anger with you tour they played Disposeable Heroes one night and something else another, Disposeable Heroes made it worth paying for two shows on the same tour! :headbang:

jackson3124 said:
Eh, a lot of bands play the same song night after night, I am looking forward to seeing em! Especially now that I know they will most likely be playing Painkiller. Im gonna go crazy during that song! :headbang:
Yea, Painkiller is a must. I can't remember if Rob came out on the Bike during that song or during Hell Bent for leather. I think it was Hell Bent, but on the Painkiller tour he came out on the bike before Painkiller.

The same setlist as in Cz...

BTW talking about Bullettrain, I think I read an interview with Halford where he said he'd like to try this song live.

jackson3124 said:
Yeah true I guess when I saw metallica on the madly in anger with you tour they played Disposeable Heroes one night and something else another, Disposeable Heroes made it worth paying for two shows on the same tour! :headbang:
Yea, I was thrilled when they played Disposeable Heroes. 20,000 people screaming Die,Die,Die

Like Scott said in the online chat Metallica/Anthrax would fucking rule

ThraxDude said:
At least Anthrax mixes it up a bit. That blows when a band plays the same fucking set every night.

Yup. Nothing as bad as when you have read reviews about their show and when you come to see them they say "We have a surprise for you tonight" and you say to the person next to you, "Oh, it´s time for *insert song title here*".