Set List for IE Tour?

Pyrus said:
I can judge him by his words and actions. His words and actions are those of a douche. Therefore, I consider him a douche. Douche.
You're a moron.

I HAVE met Jon, and not "hey I love your work" 2-second variety either. I was invited by him to party in his room for the better part of 2 nights down at ProgPower 3 in Hot'lanta.

Comments and horseshit taken out of context and posted on the internet does NOT represent a man, especially not Jon Schaeffer. What "actions" do you speak of? What "words" do you speak of? I mean, really, get a fucking grip. Stupid teenager.

And jesus christ, could that Children of Boredom setlist suck any more? I guess it could, they could play MORE off Hate Crew Deathroll.

Why can't they realize what made them marginally interesting and play songs off the first 2 albums?

Words–disparaging remarks towards a singer who served loyally in his band for years, towards other bands, and general endorsements of blind patriotism.

Actions–refusal to consider playing songs that his fans want to hear, disrespect towards former members, political practices that I generally find douchelike, and hypocritical support of a group that were A) the greatest traitors in American history B) supporters of the reprehensible philosophy of slavery.

I've never met him in person. I might change my mind if I did. I've only got what I know to draw upon.

Firstl;y there God of fucking thunder, you cant even spell the mans name correctly. Secondly, he can indeed come off as a hardon. I know this. Lots of people have seen and witnessed this. Its pretty much known he's got the whole Yngwie thing anymore. Besides, look at home many fucking people keep leaving the band. Wonder what the reason is. Notice alot of other dictators lose band members too.

And to be completly honest, I think Bodom could have easily upstaged Iced Earth. I'm sure Jon didnt want another European band blowing them off the stage for a second straight tour. So what happens? Bodoms sound was total shit. Kina odd that Evergrey had a great sound them Bodoms was very weak and thin eh?

Quit fucking defending Jon like he was your mom asshole.

Hahahahahahaha, you little twit. Bodom couldn't blow anyone off stage without some very large industrial-strength fans. Christ, the local "battle of the bands" gives Boredom a run for their money.

Get off Alexi's dick; it's poking you in your brain and you're not making sense.

Iced In Flames said:
I'm sure Jon didnt want another European band blowing them off the stage for a second straight tour. So what happens? Bodoms sound was total shit. Kina odd that Evergrey had a great sound them Bodoms was very weak and thin eh?
The first European band was....? Let me guess Iced "In Flames." Please. I can't even debate this topic with you.

As for your "point" about the sound, you ARE aware that Evergrey is European, right? Dumb ass.

Wow good job. Couldnt fit that all in one post?

Yeah, Bodom was definitely better. Hey, lets play a 45 minute oncore! Please. 30 minutes of straight music? STUPID IDEA. People were fucking bored! The setlist was all wrong as well. Bodom however maintained consistency and kept the energy high. There was a pit in every song. And atleast Alexi can fucking jam and sing at the same time. Ripper can even walk and sing. Just stood there. No character.

And yes that first band was In Flames. Catch any of the shows? I was at three. And each night, although Iced Earth gave an awesome performance I think In Flames outplayed them. Crowd participation was much better for In flames as well.

And yes my dumb ass knows where Evergrey are from. I've got all their albums fuckhead and I'm a huge Tom Englund fan. Anything else ya wanna bother me with?

Schaffer bashing is an overloaded bandwagon...and most of the idiots riding it
have never met Jon, talked with him, or even fucking seen the man in real life.
Anyone with a computer & an internet connection can play the badass...a faceless one, but a "badass" none the less.

Those who bash Schaffer...do yourself a favor & see if the things you post are really how you truly feel.
Put a face with your words though, go up to Jon in person tell him he's a "douche", "asshole" or whatever else you feel he is.Don't sit on your parents computer & talk shit about a person you have never met.There wll be plenty of times before & after Iced Earth's set to voice your opinion on him...

Zac said:
Anyone with a computer & an internet connection can play the badass...a faceless one, but a "badass" none the less.

Those who bash Schaffer...do yourself a favor & see if the things you post are really how you truly feel.
Put a face with your words though, go up to Jon in person tell him he's a "douche", "asshole" or whatever else you feel he is.Don't sit on your parents computer & talk shit about a person you have never met.There wll be plenty of times before & after Iced Earth's set to voice your opinion on him...

Of course they can play badass. They gotta practice showing off and flexing those e-muscles, because I'm sure they don't have anything to show in real life. :(

I never claimed to be a badass. As a matter of fact, you're right, I wouldn't say it to Jon's face, because he's much larger than me and would likely kick my ass; or possibly some other Iced Earth fans would do it for him. I'd much rather say what I have to say without risking violence from people who disagree with it; thus, the Internet.

If I meet Jon on tour, I'm going to be polite, because I'd be glad if I was wrong and he was just misrepresented. But his behavior and comments that I've seen have been that of a douchebag.

All you want is people to disagree with you. You like instigating problems. You don't like him? keep it to yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if I went to the Bodom forum and saw u insulting Laiho, or to the evergrey forum and seeing you insult Englund. If you think they suck keep it to yourself or tell it to your middle school friends, just don't hide behind a screen and disrespect left and right because then not only are you a douchebag but your also a pussy.

Zac said:
See "Iced In Flames"

Iced In Flames said:
Yeah, Bodom was definitely better. Hey, lets play a 45 minute oncore! Please. 30 minutes of straight music? STUPID IDEA. People were fucking bored!
You mean YOU were bored. Gee, whyever would they want to showcase the epic 3-part "Gettysburg"?

The setlist was all wrong as well. Bodom however maintained consistency and kept the energy high. There was a pit in every song. And atleast Alexi can fucking jam and sing at the same time.
This is so laughable I just had to comment. I guess because there was a "pit in every song," it must've r00led man! You are a tool. It's also not very hard for Bodom to remain "consistent," since most of their crap is consistently bad. I mean, really, how hard could that be?

And yes that first band was In Flames. Catch any of the shows? I was at three. And each night, although Iced Earth gave an awesome performance I think In Flames outplayed them. Crowd participation was much better for In flames as well.
Sigh, yes, I "caught" one of the shows. In Flames was very good, but simply not in Iced Earth's league. Their little "jumpdafucup" schtick wears thin after about 3 tracks, unless of course you're into that sort of thing, which you clearly are. Let me guess, there was an AWSUM PIT D00D.

And yes my dumb ass knows where Evergrey are from. I've got all their albums fuckhead and I'm a huge Tom Englund fan. Anything else ya wanna bother me with?
Congrats for you. Now explain, if what you've written here is actually the case, exactly WHAT FUCKING POINT you were making above regarding "Jon not wanting to be upstaged yet again by a European band." If I need to explain that any further, you're clearly not intelligent enough to e-argue with me, so game over.

some random cunt said:
All you want is people to disagree with you. You like instigating problems. You don't like him? keep it to yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if I went to the Bodom forum and saw u insulting Laiho, or to the evergrey forum and seeing you insult Englund. If you think they suck keep it to yourself or tell it to your middle school friends, just don't hide behind a screen and disrespect left and right because then not only are you a douchebag but your also a pussy.

Pardon me for *gasp* SHARING MY OPINION ON A MESSAGE BOARD. Which is incidentally, if you knew how to fucking read, the UNOFFICIAL Iced Earth forum, so I'm not even insulting Jon to his digital face. I'm expressing my opinion of him from what I know on an area dedicated to the presentation of opinions. If you've got a problem with that, I suggest you e-mail your internet provider and ask them to help you locate the "Back" button on your browser.

Douchebag.

mg said:
Their little "jumpdafucup" schtick wears thin after about 3 tracks, unless of course you're into that sort of thing, which you clearly are.

In Flames is indeed fucking lame. No matter how much of a douchebag Schaffer is or isn't, thank god Iced Earth has never sunk to those near-mallcore depths of sucktasticism.