Setlist Current European tour

JimJimJim

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2008
Can anyone give me the setlist the guys are playing on the current tour? The setlist of the support bands is also appreciated! Thanks!

Yea evile has pretty much the same setlist every tour. I dont see it as spoilers. I can guess the average, but im curious about the not standard songs!

You may not, but I',m sure there'll be some people who don't want to ruin the surprise. Just saying, that's all.

You can pretty much guess what their setlist will consist of anyhow, last I saw they did one song from IN, about half of FST and three or four from ETG.

Haha, I think ppl who dont wanna know the setlist are going to click on a topic with a subject like this one

i found this setlist of their show in France which was the 24th:

Five Serpent's Teeth
Killer From the Deep
Eternal Empire
We Who Are About to Die
In Dreams of Terror
Cult
Thrasher
Xaraya
First Blood
Enter the Grave
Bathe in Blood
Descent Into Madness
Infected Nation

Encore:
Long Live New Flesh

:) i have to say that i'm surprised that Long Live New Flesh is the encore, instead of ETG. Pleasantly surprised though.
and if you ask me, Eternal Empire should be changed for Time No More or Metamorphosis (haven't seen that one yet :( )

And i don't want to sound spoiled (since you Americans have only seen them play like 5 or 6 songs) but i'm glad that they play a few more songs compared to the first time i saw them ( back then ''only'' 12, now 14 :lol: )

I like looking at the setlists if I'm not going to see any shows on that particular tour, such as this one. I've searched everywhere for them but havnt found any.

Anyway, I am pleasantly surprised by that set. Awesome!

And i don't want to sound spoiled (since you Americans have only seen them play like 5 or 6 songs) but i'm glad that they play a few more songs compared to the first time i saw them ( back then ''only'' 12, now 14 :lol: )

I've seen them twice, and both times I got the same exact six song set. I honestly didn't mind, because it's Evile. They're THE ONLY band I'd travel three hours to see, which I did both times, and if they play 14 songs over here when they visit next I'll become even more of a raving fanboy than I am now. :D

Well I spoke to Digby when I saw him in Sheffield last year and he said that people just didn't like it, or something along those lines. Funny. I still think it's a contender for their best work.

Fans too. I noticed a lot of people disliked it because, I shit you not, it wasn't 'thrash' enough. God forbid should a band try a change of pace once in awhile, every band should sing about war, blood, sharks and Rambo for their entire careers.

Opinions and all that, but seriously. Some people.

Fans too. I noticed a lot of people disliked it because, I shit you not, it wasn't 'thrash' enough. God forbid should a band try a change of pace once in awhile, every band should sing about war, blood, sharks and Rambo for their entire careers.

Opinions and all that, but seriously. Some people.

You're right Dave. A band should sing about more than just war, blood, sharks and Rambo. They have to change every once in a while. Otherwise how one dimensional would a band become?...

Hell and Satan must also be included.