setlist for Progpower 3

Bia_KK

Stupid drummer´s wife
Apr 1, 2007
Söderhamn, Sweden
Hey chappies!I´m just wondering here what songs you would fancy listening to during their 60 min- gig at Progpower UK.Ouch..tough call but I shall give it a go!

-His cold touch
-House of Plague
-And she slowly dies
-Sleepy town
-Caroussel
-Sarah
-Bleeding
-New song
-Taste of Sand
-New best friends
-Hiding

I perhaps should remove one of them if it´s to fit the 60 minutes but I leave this awful task to you. :saint:

hehe I could sneak at least other 10 brilliant songs in there Mark.:cry: But you´re right mate,I didn´t pick any tune from Fervent Dream.Reason is I don´t think they play any of those tracks live!Maybe we should launch a campaign?:headbang:

Hey chappies!I´m just wondering here what songs you would fancy listening to during their 60 min- gig at Progpower UK.Ouch..tough call but I shall give it a go!

-His cold touch
-House of Plague
-And she slowly dies
-Sleepy town
-Caroussel
-Sarah
-Bleeding
-New song
-Taste of Sand
-New best friends
-Hiding

I perhaps should remove one of them if it´s to fit the 60 minutes but I leave this awful task to you. :saint:

You already have one hell of a gig laid out there :kickass: , but I would add "Coma" for that extra "punch" and take out "Sarah". I really like Marcus' growls :worship:

I'd agree, thats a fantastic set list! Some songs I don't know though, as I've only got two albums so far...buying the rest as soon as I have the money though :D

Still is my favourite album so far, so I'm hoping for a few tracks from the album, and I see you've included my 3 favourites from that album hehe. House of Plague, Sleepy Town & Hiding would be awesome! I know it needs a female vocalist as well, but I'd love to hear Leaving Yesterday as well!

I think that "This Cold Heart Of Mine" is your greatest song and would sound absolutely belting live, along with "Towards Loss" (which I understand you usually play anyway). Any setlist with those songs in I would be a happy bunny indeed! Will think of a proper setlist and post it here when I have more time to engage the brain :D