New labelmates!

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
c&p'd from Blabbermouth:

Sweden's WOLVERINE have posted the following message on their official web site:

"We can at last announce that WOLVERINE has signed with Candlelight Records. We've been in touch with various labels and as it turned out Candlelight came up with the best offer by far.

"The past 6 months have been really hard for the band and with the split from Earache topping it all off it's extremely nice to have found a new 'home.'

"There is no release date set for 'Still' yet but we'll announce it really soon. It's about time the album sees the light of day because we all promise you that some of our best songs are on that album. We definitely want to share them with our fans as soon as humanly possible."

As previously reported, "Still" was recorded in part at Spacelab studio in Tönisvorst, Germany. The follow-up to 2003's "Cold Light of Monday" was produced by Oliver Philipps, Christian "Moschus" Moos and WOLVERINE and was mixed at the end of August.

"Still" track listing:

01. A House of Plague
02. Bleeding
03. Taste of Sand
04. Nothing More
05. Sleepy Town
06. Liar on the Mount
07. Hiding
08. This Cold Heart of Mine
09. And She Slowly Dies

:headbang:

:worship:

This is a good band. Great addition for Candlelight, actually! And I think Julie likes this band, right?