Wolverine - C.L.O.M. - update

scolopender

New Metal Member
Hi there!

This is the bassplayer of Wolverine, writig a few words concerning the NEW recording of the upcoming album "Cold Light of Monday". As you probably know, Wolverine has to record the album once again because of technical problems with the material that we already recorded this winter. We discovered the problems when Stefan (singer) and Bagge (keyboards) went to the Space Lab studio in Germany to do a new mix of the album, since we weren´t satisfied with the sound at all. When Oliver and Moschus (Space Lab) started working the material over, they found that it wasn´t possible to mix because of too low recording levels (creating noise) and other things such as wrongly used frequences etc. etc.

We decided to record the album again but we´ll be keeping the drum tracks and most of the keyboards. (some backgroud vocals could also be saved) The other day I was in Germany to record all of the basstracks. Stefan and Bagge were already there for mixing, but since the material couldn´t be properly mixed, I was asked to come to the Space Lab studio to re-record all of the basstracks just to save time and to use the studio hours we already paid for in a more efficient way. The rest of the recordings (vocals, guitars, mixing) will be done i july!

The recordig went really well and I´m positive the Space Lab´s going to help us making a great album.. be patient, we´ll try to have the C.L.O.M. released as soon as possible!

Take care / Thomas

I hope you get some money back from the first sessions...

well, good luck!