I try... I'm not 100% sure but I think the setlist (in Zlin) was:

Ghost of the sun
Criminals
Deadhouse
Teargas
Evidence
Wealth
Murder

Pretty much the same as always (no surprises/ new songs) but shorter 'cause they didn't have more time....

yes I was thinking about the same set list, so it should be right!

It's a pity they couldn't play longer!!!!!

yeah the setlist was the same in czech and poland and we were only given 35 minutes on stage on both...not a long time for a band like us... we were given 75 minutes in hungary... and damn, that gig was nice! a few times crowd sang along louder than i could hear jonas monitor... thanx for the warm welcome... we gotta love hungary! czech was not our night... the audience were asleep waitin starved for black metal and thrash and we didnt do so well either... polish show were better... everything felt perfect soundwise... remember there are no soundchecks on festivals... arggh... the crowd got better and better as we played on and i saw a massive support when we cranked thru 'murder'...

this was probably the last time this setlist of songs was done.
the next time kata is on stage after the summer, all songs are gonna be exchanged for songs we never played from the old albums toghether with brand new ones from the coming album... a total clean out...should be excitin for everyone...cheerz!

the next time kata is on stage after the summer, all songs are gonna be exchanged for songs we never played from the old albums toghether with brand new ones from the coming album... a total clean out...
...play Funeral Wedding please :D

fukkin rock......as long as you guys make it to the U.S. for just one show for the new CD I will be happy as a shithouse rat. I can roadtrip anywhere in the U.S......its a bit harder for me to go anywhere else.....because of a felonious past. :erk:

Well I will be very pleased if you play Saw you drown :tickled: :tickled:

And hopefully also return to Denmark :D .......It's right next door.....if you live in the south of Sweden anyway

Blackkheim, all i wanted to hear from you was that!!!! My god, hope the time pass quickly and arrive autumm!!!! I was waiting this answer, man!

From a darkness city i will wait!!! Play old and new ones, it doesn't matter, Rainroom, Cold ways or A darkness coming!! Something different will be great 'cause in 2001 and 2003 the setlist was similar as i remember. Barcelona are ready!!!

Blakkheim said:
this was probably the last time this setlist of songs was done.
the next time kata is on stage after the summer, all songs are gonna be exchanged for songs we never played from the old albums toghether with brand new ones from the coming album... a total clean out...should be excitin for everyone...cheerz!

great!! but... Ghost of the sun should still be the opener- unless you have an even more perfect opener on the next album

kim larsen said:

hey kim, if that's actually you... your music is incredible!! i still want to get the :eek:f the wand and the moon: box set, but it's so damn expensive to have it shipped over from Europe. i'll do it sooner or later.

it's great to hear that! I'm really looking forward to hearing the new songs and also old songs that haven't been played yet!
After all Katatonia is a band who has got plenty of wonderful songs to be performed live, so the choice is really wide!
and who knows, maybe they'll also play some other songs from the old era....
What about "day" or "quiet world" for example? ( old songs and no need to growl!)

Crimson Death said:
What's wrong with the growl.

nothing wrong...but Jonas could growl for one last song only...so I guess it would be difficult to insert more songs where the singer has to growl...unless there's some special guest who's willing to handle the harsh vocals for those songs!