SETLIST OF ILJA´S FINAL SHOW!... Request.

The Clairvoyant86

New Metal Member
Mar 10, 2008
Please! someone!

Some review or setlist...

I would say that 90% of kiuas fans never has the chanche to see a kiuas gig with ilja. Its very sad, and thats why we are very curius about his last gig with kiuas...
Some info please!.

Sorry for my bad english!

Cheers!

ok, did a little snooping and found out that Asim is the new vocalist. here is a vid of them playing Black Winged Goddess together.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rye3JH_rXfQ&feature=autoplay&list=ULBnja23xGyTA&index=19&playnext=2[/ame]

Please! someone!

Some review or setlist...

Warrior Soul
Of Ancient Wounds
The Decaying Doctrine
Of Sacrifice, Loss and Reward
Bleeding Strings
The Visionary
Of Love, Lust and Human Nature
Black Winged Goddess
Across the Snows
On Winds of Death We Ride
Kiuas War Anthem
The Spirit of Ukko

They started with Warrior Soul and ended with Ukko, but for the rest, I don't remember the order. I think that was all. As you can see, they avoided the weepy songs, which was wise.

It was a good show. Emotional, of course, but in a good way. I think most people had come to terms with the fact by then and welcomed Asim - mostly - with good grace. In his farewell speech Ilja talked nicely about how one era has ended, how change is inevitable and should be embraced instead of looking wistfully back at the "good old times". After all, although Ilja goes, Kiuas will stay.

I heard that two stationary cameras were set up and Ilja mentioned something about a DVD? Is that just a crazy rumor?

I heard that two stationary cameras were set up and Ilja mentioned something about a DVD? Is that just a crazy rumor?

I didn't see any stationary cameras (obviously my attention was elsewhere), but there definitely were two guys shooting from the ground with a hand-held camera.

And yes, Ilja did mention a DVD. Someone from the audience shouted something at Mikko, and he answered, and then Ilja said something like "later everybody will be watching the DVD and trying to figure out what they said".