setlist predicitons and hopes

Thrash fiend

Apr 21, 2005
ok I'm bored as fuck but one week till the glasgow show! What does everyone think they'll play? More songs, as its the first night of the tour? Or less not too tire themselves out? If they play more, we all know they should really bust out blood from POT, one of thrax' finest songs IMO.

I have the feeling we'll get the usual set with the addition of skeletons and maybe aftershock or gung ho.

What you all thinking?

I hope for:

- Aftershock
- armed and dangerous
- soldiers of metal
- gung ho
- skeletons in the closet
- finale
- belly of the beast

of course in addition to the more obvious choices!

I'd love to hear Only, Safe Home & Catharsis, but I know I won't!!

Joey would sing them well.

Almost as unrealistic, I'd drop Indians, Got The Time and In My World, and replace with Gung Ho, Keep It In The Family and Gridlock.

I always thought Joey could probably pull off burst from SOWN. Of course, seeing as how theyre not coming back here for at least a while, they could do every song from the John Bush era and id never know.

spacebeer said:
I hope for:

- Aftershock
- armed and dangerous
- soldiers of metal
- gung ho
- skeletons in the closet
- finale
- belly of the beast

of course in addition to the more obvious choices!

i hoped for armed and dangerous so i could wave my lighter around to the into but it was never played:cry:

I would really like to hear Armed and Dangerous and Be All, End All (it's my favorite song and they didn't play it the last time:erk: ), but I'll be really happy if they play anything out of ordinary. It seems like everytime a band comes to Finland, it's nothing more than a basic greatest hits-set. The only time I can remember any some band did something special here, is GN'R in '91 when they played Mr.Brownstone first instead the usual second.

Skeletons in the Closet- that would be a treat! Or Milk.

Hearing Joey do some Bush stuff would be fab, or maybe a random cover version that you just couldn't predict.

Cought in a mosh
I am the law
Anti-social
Indians
Got the time
Belly of the beast
NFL

almost guarantee they will start with Among The Living... Here is hoping they will chuck a few surprises in there :)

I dinny care what they play to be honest... I will be there probably at the bar keeping my old bones safe from the mosh pits :loco: (too old for that now you see)

Willz said:
Skeletons in the Closet- that would be a treat! Or Milk.

Hearing Joey do some Bush stuff would be fab, or maybe a random cover version that you just couldn't predict.

I think you have 2 chances of that happening ... :p