SetList Shakeup

TrashedLostButNotStrungout

Touches himself at night.
Jul 1, 2010
Anyone else think CoB is long-overdue for a setlist shakeup for their next tours? I for one think they should.

Any ideas for what songs you'd wanna see for this tour?

I wanna see a switchup of the older stuff they play, children of bodom, mask of sanity, you're better off dead etc
would also like to see wngf and iyppfw instead of the other aydy stuff, and smile pretty instead of hellhounds/blooddrunk

The following songs would be very appreciated: Bed of Razors, Towards Dead End, Children of Bodom, Kissing the Shadows, You're better off dead, Knuckleduster. I'd like Everytime I die as well, but I'm not sure it was ever removed from the setlist?

1.Knuckleduster
2.Your better off dead
3.Smile pretty for the devil
4.Kissing the shadows

i would smile :D

to see "towards dead end" in the setlist again would be awesome :worship: !
They played "kissing the shadows" last year at the summer breeze festival and it was :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

to see "towards dead end" in the setlist again would be awesome :worship: !
They played "kissing the shadows" last year at the summer breeze festival and it was :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

i came from canada to see them and was not dissapointed

janne: "dude...im...im too drunk to play kissing the shadows..."
alexi: "good job asshole, you just ruined the surprise" or something like that lol

they need to cut hellhounds tho. its awful live

i came from canada to see them and was not dissapointed

janne: "dude...im...im too drunk to play kissing the shadows..."
alexi: "good job asshole, you just ruined the surprise" or something like that lol

haha yep they said something like that :lol: . They seemed to have a lot of fun.

I think SKO would get a great response, but I think Lil Bloodred Riding Hood, Taste of my Scythe, Wrath Within, and Children of Decadence would also be pretty awesome live.

SKO, RTHAB at least from the new album, two others they will also play and I think try out different songs.

As for the other material I'd like PMIB, Knuckleduster, Taste Of My Scythe, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood.

Downfall higher in the setlist.

They should try to maintain a lot of songs from HB/FTR of course.

SKO, RTHAB at least from the new album, two others they will also play and I think try out different songs.

As for the other material I'd like PMIB, Knuckleduster, Taste Of My Scythe, Lil' Bloodred Ridin' Hood.

Downfall higher in the setlist.

They should try to maintain a lot of songs from HB/FTR of course.

I dont think they would put PMIB in the same show as RTHAB, just because two Bodom-ballads probably wouldn't go over too well with the crowd.

YBOD all the way. Knuckleduster would kill too, but probably not gonna happen ever cause nobody knows it. They should've made it known tho.

YBOD all the way. Knuckleduster would kill too, but probably not gonna happen ever cause nobody knows it. They should've made it known tho.

They actually played knuckleduster when i saw them back at bloodstock 2005, was just after the TLSO EP came out, dont think they ever played it again. I still think it was better than 90% of the AYDY stuff, obviously they wouldnt have included it because that would have made the whole TLSO EP pointless if both songs off it ended up on the next album..

They actually played knuckleduster when i saw them back at bloodstock 2005, was just after the TLSO EP came out, dont think they ever played it again. I still think it was better than 90% of the AYDY stuff, obviously they wouldnt have included it because that would have made the whole TLSO EP pointless if both songs off it ended up on the next album..
Yeah I heard that they played it a couple of times back then and that it worked like a motherfucker.

I remember Alexi saying in an interview they had to reluctantly ditch it because most of the audience wouldn't recognize it. Apparently, not many people bought the EP. But it's still one of the best songs they wrote after HCDR and it would kill to hear it live again. If they never play it, no one will ever get acquainted with it in the first place. Sometimes you have to educate your audience ;)