10. Blooddrunk
11. Shovel Knockout
12. Angels Don't Kill
13. In Your Face
14. Downfall
15. Was It Worth It?
16. Hate Crew Deathroll

Isn't it pretty damn long?
(Never seen a live set list of any band, but i'd guess they're normally about 10 - 12)

(Never seen a live set list of any band, but i'd guess they're normally about 10 - 12)
It all depends on the time they get, the length of the songs and the talking/fooling around in between songs.
During the BD tour, they played 15 songs I believe. 16 on a few dates. So I think one of those songs might be only for gigs where they got enough time to pull if of.

I like that they play "Children Of Bodom" again =) Great song- I hope they`ll play it in Pratteln too ;)

It's interesting to see them open with NMF rather than with their new hit single WIWI?. But I think the biggest piece of news here is that they're playing Children of Bodom again - HELL YES! :D

So:
0 tracks from SW (comes as no surprise)
2 tracks from HB (with the comeback of COB)
2 tracks from FtR (I expected more; no KtS or ETID)
4 tracks from HCDR (but no YBOD or Chokehold :()
2 tracks from AYDY (no surprise here, Alexi said in an interview they'd be playing those two alone from that album)
1 track from BD (this really is a surprise, and a very good one imho)
5 tracks from RRF (good choices, though I would have liked Ugly better than RRF)

Overall, it's a very good setlist! :)

5 tracks from RRF (good choices, though I would have liked Ugly better than RRF)

Overall, it's a very good setlist! :)
Actually they played Ugly as well. Almost completely after which they played RRF.
The setlist says it's a medley, but they play Ugly almost in it's entirety according to a crap quality video I saw.
So 6 songs from RRF.

Ugly World Tour:
Oulu setlist

1. Not My Funeral
2. Bodom Beach Terror
3. Needled 24/7
4. Relentless Reckless Forever
5. Roundtrip to Hell and Back
6. Follow The Reaper
7. Living Dead Beat
8. Children Of Bodom
9. Hate Me!
10. Blooddrunk
11. Shovel Knockout
12. Angels Don't Kill
13. In Your Face
14. Downfall
15. Was It Worth It?
16. Hate Crew Deathroll

Awesome to see the long set-list again, I'm guessing they'll make another DVD somewhere along this tour, atleast I'm hoping so. Wish Cry of The Nihilst or Northpole Throwdown would've made it to the setlist, but I guess Alexi doesn't know the NPTD lyrics anymore. I'm shocked that ugly didnt make it to the show cause the tour is named after it...
So besides the new stuff, the songs I'm most excited about are Follow the Reaper and Children of Bodom.

They didn't play RRF in Tampere... some of the other songs were different too. It must've been something like:

Not My Funeral
Bodom Beach Terror
Needled 24/7
Roundtrip To Hell And Back

Living Dead Beat
Children Of Bodom
Hate Me
In Your Face
Ugly

Blooddrunk
Shovel Knockout

Angels Don't Kill
Follow the Reaper
Downfall
Was It Worth It

Hate Crew Deathroll

No it's the same apart from the song order and RRF/Ugly. Although I've seen a live vid of Ugly from Oulu so maybe RRF is the song that they only play on a few dates? Like ODYWC at the BD EU tour.

Actually they played Ugly as well. Almost completely after which they played RRF.
The setlist says it's a medley, but they play Ugly almost in it's entirety according to a crap quality video I saw.
So 6 songs from RRF.
From what I see on Youtube, they played Roundtrip after Ugly, so RRF wasn't played...

I wish they would play the entire SW album in C# tuning. It wouldn't be that difficult as it is only 7 songs. That's just a dream though.

I think Downfall is ready for a long overdue dump, and Kissing the Shadows needs to make it into the American setlists. Love to see Hatebreeder live and TDE again.

I saw TDE once and they cut off the ending and started playing Chokehold. I swear sometimes Alexi is just trying to bum me out.

I wish they would play the entire SW album in C# tuning. It wouldn't be that difficult as it is only 7 songs. That's just a dream though.

Why not play all the Inearthed demos too. o_O

I think Downfall is ready for a long overdue dump, and Kissing the Shadows needs to make it into the American setlists. Love to see Hatebreeder live and TDE again.

The thing about Downfall is they should not throw jokes around it and it only works with proper HB'ish vocals, and maybe it should be played around midway of the set.

I'd like to see Hatebreeder played too, it would be epic as 2nd track on the setlist, moving to it after a short silence following the opening song.

I saw TDE once and they cut off the ending and started playing Chokehold. I swear sometimes Alexi is just trying to bum me out.

That was indeed a weird combo... wonder if there's any video recorded. It would be an interesting thing to do for a next live DVD. I just think the vocal sections on TDE suck. It would be interesting to hear TDE with very unclear raspy vocals.

That was indeed a weird combo... wonder if there's any video recorded. It would be an interesting thing to do for a next live DVD. I just think the vocal sections on TDE suck. It would be interesting to hear TDE with very unclear raspy vocals.

I found TDE live at Wacken, its played pretty sloppily, but its got some different style vocals that I've never heard from Alexi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Downfall should never be dumped from the setlist.

But then again Silent Night was dumped so everything can happen.

Weird shit happens with setlists I tell ya.