SETLIST to be featured on upcoming HELLOWEEN dvd!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Was reading through the Helloween forums and came upon this set list which is the set they played when they recorded live in Bulgaria the other night for their upcoming live DVD/CD...

1. The King for a 1000 Years
2. Eagle Fly Free
3. Keeper of the Seven Keys
4. Hell was Made in Heaven
5. A Tale That Wasn´t Right
6. Occasion Avenue
7. Power
8. Mr. Torture
9. If I Could Fly
10. Future World
11. The Invisible Man
12. Mrs. God
13. I Want Out
14. Dr. Stein

Quite impressive. They have not played "I Want Out" in a long time. "A Tale That Wasn't Right" is just awesome. Disappointed to not see anything off the EP or Walls of Jericho but I can't complain cause the last tour featured Starlight, Murderer, and How Many Tears.

In a recent interview with ThatsSoMetal.com Andi said something about playing "Halloween" if the band comes to America. He said something along the lines of the first half of the set would be all Keeper material from all three albums and the second half would be a greatest hits type set. "Halloween" is the song that got me into Helloween. One of my all time favorites. I am dying to hear Andi sing it.

TheGraveDigger said:
In a recent interview with ThatsSoMetal.com Andi said something about playing "Halloween" if the band comes to America. He said something along the lines of the first half of the set would be all Keeper material from all three albums and the second half would be a greatest hits type set. "Halloween" is the song that got me into Helloween. One of my all time favorites. I am dying to hear Andi sing it.

That would be mind boggling if they did that; god damn i was hoping they would headline Prog Power!!! You talk about one band that has never graced the PP stage that deserves it more than anyone, Helloween should be at the top of that list. Looking forward to the DVD...