Helloween To Play Keepers Of The Seven Keys On Tour!!

Just saw the 'weenies' last night in Denver--got to meet Markus (while he was waiting to get his laundry done)-- Sascha & Michael !! Very cool guys and a very cool show!! Jag Panzer was also very good as was Beyond the Embrace. First time I had heard them and they weren't to bad. Also ran into a couple of people that went to PPV--one of the guys drove up from Texas since Helloween were not going south at all. Ya gotta love the determination of a true 'metal-head'! Anyway, what a month it has been--Prog/Power and Helloween!! That's a good month!!!! Hell, that's even a good year!!!!

They played in costa Rica a couple of weeks ago and they were great, i wasn't that excited about the concert and when they started playing starlight DAMN!!! I couldn't believe it and I started to sing like crazy. Those guys are great live.

yngwieuli said:
Just saw Helloween two nights over here in Los Angeles California and they were awesome. People! get out there and see the pumpkinheads because they are putting on a wonderful show plus the setlist is fantastic!!!Old stuff plus the new!
Would you be able to post their setlist along with Jag Panzer's if possible??? Anyone?

Just saw them live in Chicago. They kicked serious ass!!! Jag Panzer got lost and came to the venue very late and only got to play three songs, while Beyond the Embrace played two extra songs (about seven total) to cover for them.
Set Lists as far as I can remeber:

Jag Panzer:

Thane of Cawdor
Black
Iron Eagle

Helloween:

Starlight
Murderer
Keeper of the Seven Keys (kick ass!!!)
Future World (crowd went nuts)
Eagle Fly Free (kick ass!!!)
Hey Lord
Forever and One
Open Your Life (great live song!!!)
Dr. Stein (cool!)
If I could Fly
Back Against the Wall (heaviest live song!!! kicked ass)
Power (did the crowd sing-alongs)
Sole Sourvivor
I Can
Where the Rain Grows (very cool!)

Encore:
Sun for the World
How Many Tears (just teared the place apart!!! Great way to end a great concert!!!)

Lots of energy and very funny as well (typical of a German power metal band!!!) The sound was not perfect but was solid.
These guys truly kick ass live!!! One of the best live performances I have seen this year!

alexofbodom said:
Helloween:

Starlight
Murderer
Hey Lord
Forever and One
Dr. Stein (cool!)
If I could Fly
Sole Sourvivor
I Can

Encore:
Sun for the World
How Many Tears (just teared the place apart!!! Great way to end a great concert!!!)

the same set list that they played in Costa Rica and the same reaction from the people, I couldn't believe it when they played How many Tears.

alexofbodom said:
Just saw them live in Chicago. They kicked serious ass!!! Jag Panzer got lost and came to the venue very late and only got to play three songs, while Beyond the Embrace played two extra songs (about seven total) to cover for them.
Set Lists as far as I can remeber:

Jag Panzer:

Thane of Cawdor
Black
Iron Eagle

Helloween:

Starlight
Murderer
Hey Lord
Forever and One
Dr. Stein (cool!)
If I could Fly
Sole Sourvivor
I Can

Encore:
Sun for the World

Lots of energy and very funny as well (typical of a German power metal band!!!) The sound was not perfect but was solid.
These guys truly kick ass live!!! One of the best live performances I have seen this year!
Thanks alot; very helpful. Anyone know if Jag Panzer played Take to the Sky at the shows they actually made it to in time!!! LOL Maybe someone could post their full set which I'm sure is only about 3 or 4 more songs.

Olaso said:
the same set list that they played in Costa Rica and the same reaction from the people, I couldn't believe it when they played How many Tears.
Olaso,
do you know if the Gamma Ray/Masterplan concert which is scheduled for the 18th of November in San Jose will take place? Several websites have that date posted, including official Gamma Ray website, but a friend of mine in Costa Rica says that there are certain "problems" and that it seems like it will not take place. I will be arriving in Costa Rica on the 17th of November and I was getting really excited about seeing that concert (a friend was going to get me a ticket)
Also, what happened to Slavon? I heard from a friend that they quit. Is that true?

alexofbodom said:
Olaso,
do you know if the Gamma Ray/Masterplan concert which is scheduled for the 18th of November in San Jose will take place? Several websites have that date posted, including official Gamma Ray website, but a friend of mine in Costa Rica says that there are certain "problems" and that it seems like it will not take place. I will be arriving in Costa Rica on the 17th of November and I was getting really excited about seeing that concert (a friend was going to get me a ticket)
Also, what happened to Slavon? I heard from a friend that they quit. Is that true?
There are several versions of what is happening with the Gmma Ray concert, there are people that said that there will be no conccert because of the Kreator date was too close with the November 18th, some people said that the concert is going to happen and that Gamma Ray and Masterplan are going to be here for the 18th, I'm not sure yet, I'll post something here if I find out anything else about it. As for Slavon, I know the bass player (Jorge) and i was talking with him like a week ago and he said nothing about Slavon spliting up, actully he was telling me that they were preparing new material, so i guess that they are still together.

Olaso said:
There are several versions of what is happening with the Gmma Ray concert, there are people that said that there will be no conccert because of the Kreator date was too close with the November 18th, some people said that the concert is going to happen and that Gamma Ray and Masterplan are going to be here for the 18th, I'm not sure yet, I'll post something here if I find out anything else about it. As for Slavon, I know the bass player (Jorge) and i was talking with him like a week ago and he said nothing about Slavon spliting up, actully he was telling me that they were preparing new material, so i guess that they are still together.
Thanks for the quick reply! Good to hear there is still hope that the concert will happen. Also glad to hear Slavon is still alive.