4. The Leper Affinity
5. Credence
6. Hessian Peel
7. Closure
8. The Night and the Silent Water
9. The Lotus Eater
Encore:
10. Deliverance

They played Wreath instead of Leper and Demon instead of Deliverance at one of the shows, but that one has been the setlist for the rest so far.

^oh yes they did! and i was there :) epic. i gotta say, in my opinion, leper is better than wreath live, but the ending of demon is the PERFECT way to encore an amazing set, and while deliverance is a great song, its ending is not as powerful as Demon's.

I will be at show in Pomona as well. It will be my first time seeing them live. So, i am pretty stoked about it. Also it will be the first show that i have gone to in quite a while sober! I know it sounds kinda immature, but i just can't risk it anymore. 3 Dui's over the years, ( too far for a cab) and plus i don't think they serve alcohol there. But the important thing is to see them, not get hammered! :worship:

Wow didnt realize there are any people here going to pomona show. I live about 10 min away from the venue. Cant wait! Its going to be very interesting to see them at the Glasshouse since it is a very tiny venue. I honestly cant imagine Opeth playing such a small venue but hey its going to be great.

They have a bar right next to the venue by the way.

Anyways see you all there and I'll probably bring 6 or 7 friends with me as well with most of them 1st timers to Opeth.

Please I hope they play Wreath :worship:

Cool deal. I will be the one wearing a 'Opeth' shirt, so look for me! :Smug: Seriously, I probaly will though but i have a tribal tattoo on my right calf and a pretty crazy looking goetee. So look out for me.Just say 'Metalheart' and i'll know your from the board. Until then.....

looks like a sick set list guys im stoked for tonight! first time seein em! ill be wearing a nile, in their darkened shrines shirt and i gots me a big bushy beard and long hair so if you sees me yell leper and ill know wassup =D

They played Demon of the Fall instead of Deliverance in SF... friggin disappointment.

I enjoyed the set list in Sf, but would have liked to hear Leper live. No complaints, though!
Except for the Human Tree who elbowed his way in front of me -.-

Wreath > Leper, and seeing Opeth without Leper OR Wreath >>>>>> not seeing Opeth, so bitch moar plz