Setlists in Atlanta?

Palabra de Dios

Heavy Metal Weatherman
Mar 22, 2005
St. Joseph, MO
Hey, I'm gonna be in Atlanta in September to see y'all play both shows at the preparty for ProgPower and then at ProgPower itself, and I was wondering what kind of setlists to expect at the shows?

I would personally love to hear Mabool in its entirety, but I just can't wait to see Orphaned Land PERIOD. You guys are gonna be the best band there!!! :headbang:

Shall I give you a sneak peak by telling about the setlist used in Istanbul???

Ocean land/ birth of the three/ norra el norra/ kiss of Babylon
from the older material definately> the beloveds cry ( most of the time they try and make a "new version" of this song)
And the rest> just wait and see.....

hmmmm I'm thinking Halo Dies, Seasons Unite and Neverending way? The advantage you had there is that they were headliners, or at least got more time to play. Here they are opening the evening. Not sure how much time they will have.

Mabool in its entirety..you just have to take out the two instrumentals... and not say anything between songs....

. ..... or just Halo Dies 6 times

I just purchased my ProgPower USA ticket. I'm SO excited to finally see OL live! I've been a fan for so many years, I'm so happy to finally see you live and meet all of you, this is really going to mean a lot to me. I can't wait!!

YAY! BlackwaterNymph (I love your user name :D )

I know you are gonna have a blast at it. You are so lucky to have one ticket for this festival. Small, gets better every year.
drunk.gif

Too early for the Atlanta Setlist.

As for the Mexican setlist (from the 26-27th of March):
Mabool
Of Temptation Born
Ocean Land
El Meod Na'ala
Kiss of Babylon
Seasons Unite
Medley (Aldiar al Mukadisa, Joy, Asalk) - played only in Mexico City
Birth of the Three
Norra El Norra