SEVEN KINGDOMS Announce Kickstarter Campaign For New EP and Album

Metal_Camden

Sep 25, 2009
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

SEVEN KINGDOMS Announce Kickstarter Campaign For New EP and Album

SEVEN KINGDOMS will be recording both an EP and a full length Album this June and July. The band will be working with engineers Jim Morris Morrisound Recording (Iced Earth, Savatage, Death) and Phil Pluskota (Sonic Assault Studios, Abiotic, King Conquer). The band will record both releases at the same time, which will be released separately. The EP is targeted for early September 2016 while the full length is targeted for late January 2017. The exact dates will be finalized and announced at a later date along with the track listings and artwork. "

The band will be releasing the EP and Album via Kickstarter.com. Their campaign is different in that the product will be finished before the campaigns launch, rather than the band doing it after the fact. This itself, turns the Kickstarter into more of a "Hey, buy the preorders from us, directly.... it's all done" rather than "give us money so we can....". In this case, they already "did"! Fans will be able to use Kickstarter essentially as a webstore to preorder lots of new items directly from SEVEN KINGDOMS - before the release date. There will be two separate campaigns, one bigger than the other. Physical items start shipping on "release day". Along with many other items, Hard copies of the EP will be limited to 400 'first edition copies' and the album to 1000 'first edition copies'. Once these copies are printed and sold out, the band will be looking to license the new material and also to re-license physical copies of The Fire Is Mine and the Self Titled albums. The EP Kickstarter launches July 19th, 2016 and the Album Kickstarter launches on October 18th, 2016. A small tour is already being booked during the running of the Album Kickstarter campaign in October to support.

Seven Kingdoms has also signed with Infinity Concerts for booking. Comments booking agent, Milton Mendonca, "SEVEN KINGDOMS is one of the few bands that I've worked with since I entered my career as a booking agent and manager, and it's been amazing to see them grow as a band and as individuals throughout the years. I am excited to continue our path together with this new record cycle.". The band will also be out during the January 2017 NAMM show in California (supporting Caparison Guitars, Engl Amps, and Bare Knuckle Pickups) doing press right before the album drops. More details on these soon.

This is going to be SEVEN KINGDOMS most full-blown Power Metal album to date. After their last two European tours with Stratovarius, Amaranthe, Manticora, along with other Tours and Festivals in the USA, the band have been able to harness all the experience and apply it to the writing process. They decided to wait until early 2017 to release the full album since that will celebrate their 10-year-anniversary of the band.

For More Info Visit:
www.facebook.com/SevenKingdomsOfficial
dXKwV6R.png

SEVEN KINGDOMS TO RELEASE DECENNIUM ALBUM IN JANUARY; ARTWORK, TRACKLISTING REVEALED

"...Florida power metal act, Seven Kingdoms, have unveiled the tracklisting and cover art for their forthcoming full length album, Decennium. This 10-year anniversary album follows up the successfully crowdfunded In The Walls EP, and will feature the two new songs from the EP along with eight brand new tracks. The crowdfunding campaign for Decennium will start on December 9th and run until the middle of January. Decennium is to be released at the end of January 2017...."

sevenkingdomsalbumnov.jpg

"...Seven Kingdoms will embark on full length North American tour with Evergrey, Need and Ascendia in May and June 2017 to support the new album. More shows are being added; catch them live at the following confirmed shows...."

May
6 - The Haven - Orlando, FL
7 - The Orpheum - Tampa, FL
9 - Scout Bar - Houston, TX
10 - Gas Monkey - Dallas, TX
11 - The Rock Box - San Antonio, TX
13 - Joe's Grotto - Phoenix, AZ
14 - Brick By Brick - San Diego, CA
15 - LVCS - Las Vegas, NV
20 - Studio Seven - Seattle, WA
21 - The Rickshaw Theater - Vancouver, BC
22 - Dickens Pub - Calgary, AB
23 - Exchange - Regina, SK
25 - The Cabooze - Minneapolis, MN
26 - Reggie's - Chicago, IL
30 - L'Anti Quebec city

More dates to be announced.

Crossing my fingers for an Albuquerque or even El Paso date on May 12th. This is one hell of a great line up! Otherwise it will probably be worth traveling for!

SEVEN KINGDOMS SIGN WORLDWIDE DEAL WITH NAPALM RECORDS; DECENNIUM ALBUM SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE THIS YEAR

"...Seven Kingdoms on the signing and their new home at Napalm Records: “We are really happy to announce that we signed a deal with Napalm Records! We were able to pinpoint a deal that will help the band reach many more fans at home and overseas. Along with the newest album Decennium and the In The Walls EP, Napalm will also be repressing our earlier albums, Brothers Of The Night, The Self Titled and The Fire Is Mine. Bands such as HammerFall, Kamelot, Delain, Powerwolf and Devildriver have made this label home and we are again, just very happy to join those ranks. Napalm has been an undeniable tool in many bigger artist's careers. Thomas and the gang have been really receptive to the material and we are looking forward to getting the band on the next level with the help of Napalm Records...."