Seventh Wonder Live-To-Air Interview (Thursday 23rd October)

Hi Everybody,

Just letting you know that Andreas will be calling Melbourne, Australia for a live-to-air interview on Screaming Symphony (106.7 PBS-FM if you're in Melbourne or click the LISTEN LIVE button on either www.screamingsymphony.com or www.pbsfm.org.au) this coming Thursday, 23rd of October.

The show is on-air from 10pm till 12am (AEST time). This equates to 1:00pm till 3pm in Sweden.

Andreas will be on-air approximately 10:30pm.

He'll also be forced, by special powers, to reveal more of the story of Mercy Falls (or else we'll disconnect the call :p

I'll put another reminder here on Thursday.

Regards,

Gary (and Peter)

Thanks for putting the interview available for download!

Kiitoksia, Tommi. Mina rakastan Suomi. OK, my Finnish is not so great. :) I've travelled to Finland 7 times - it is my second home. I usually stay near Jyvaskyla (in a town called Joutsa about 60km south of Jyvaskyla) but also Turku and Helsinki too.

Here's the link for everybody.

www.progpower.net/SS/AndreasBlomqvist.wma

Gary

Thanks Gary. Was a little tied up last night and wasn't able to catch it live. Will give it a listen now :)

Cool. It's a pretty long interview and obviously we didn't get to discuss everything that we wanted to (due to the enormity of the album - we both wanted to get into the musical side of the album; but time was against us).

It's also difficult because we know the album isn't really available in Australia in the shops so a lot of people wouldn't have the opportunity to purchase it unless they got it from overseas.

Ahh, it's always a juggling act. But Andreas was great to talk to. And there's a few story hints that were dropped that may change the face of the SPOILERS thread. :)

Am I the only one having problems (I get a lot of errors and 'skipping-parts') when listening to the interview?